Post pandemic love. The undoing effect
What you'll learn
- You will be covering the origin and development of love
- You will gain ideas about various approaches to understanding love as the strongest positive emotion, a union, and a momentum
- We will talk about the active character of love
- You will gain ideas how to practice love in order to sustain a loving relationship
- You will have more idea how to improve your health with help of positive psychology techniques in a postpandemic time
- Being flexible, open-minded., curious to discover something new in the spheres of philosophy, positive psychology, science
The current pandemic has made an impact not only on physical well-being and mortality,, but also on our mental health.
Recent studies have shown increases in the prevalence of depression and anxiety as well as increases in post-traumatic stress disorder and substance abuse worldwide.
Many people all over the globe have already experienced different kind of challenges like loss of closed ones, loss of job, loss of business, financial problems, relationship problems.
We all need positive emotions to undo the negative impact of the Covid19 crisis.
Discover the positive psychology techniques that significantly improving your health.
Gain a deeper understanding of the origin and development of love as the strongest positive emotion.
Love evolved hundreds of millions of years ago, in the time of the dinosaurs, and helped our mammalian ancestors survive.
What is the original form of love? Can you love unconditionally?
Gain insights from motherly and brotherly love.
According to the psychoanalyst and philosopher, Erich Fromm love is not just a feeling but an action that requires discipline.
This course containing 15 lectures and 1,5 hours of video with elements of philosophy, psychology, and science will walk you through the evolution of love. You will have an idea about various approaches to understanding love as an emotion, a union, and a momentum. You will discover how to practice love in order to sustain a loving healthy relationship. You will gain a deeper understanding of how positive emotions affect our health by co-experiencing emotions with others and creating emotional spirals.
By the end of the course, you will feel more confident about how to apply new skills and knowledge in order to undo the negative in post pandemic times, feel healthier and develop a loving personality.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in positive psychology
- Anyone interested in “undo” effect of positive emotions in a postpandemic time
- Anyone interested in improving health
- Anyone interested in love as the strongest positive emotion
- Anyone interested in sustaining a loving relationship
- Anyone feeling depressed and lonely
- Anyone interested in philosophy
In 2003 Elena completed the presidential program in training managers and executives for the national economy of RF and obtained an advanced diploma in management with an internship at Manchester Business School. Elena also has a higher education diploma in teaching English. Elena is a certified specialist in MS Project Management, Accounting, Psychodiagnostics, Positive Psychology, and others. She is a fan of science and sensual art. Her vast amount of experience gathered in diverse fields is priceless for consultancy, creating e-courses & programs in personal development, personal transformation, positive psychology, peak performance, entrepreneurship, creativity & innovativeness, teamwork & managers productivity, and delivering education, inspiration, and growth to a variety of audiences.