Postgraduate Executive Diploma: General Management
What you'll learn
- Modern management and its characteristics
- Areas where modern management is used
- Types of modern management
- Methods of modern management
- Management decision and how to make it
- Factors and requirements affecting management decision-making
- The essence of time management
- Tools of time management
- Informational support in management
- Communications in management and how to improve it
- Project management and its tools
- No special requirements. Course for any who want to build a career at management, leadership, communications, business and entrepreneurship.
Welcome to course: General Management
You will know about: what is the modern management and what it requires, areas where modern management is used nowadays, approaches in modern management, how to make management decisions, time management and its tools for yourself and for the company, information and its types in management, communications in management and ways to improve it, the importance of project management and its methods.
Course provided by: The Retail Banking School, Lisbon, global banking, fintech and business school.
Course Instructor: Zhansaya Berdikulova,
Regional Coordinator of the leadership development project in schools of Kazakhstan, certified coach, leadership development coach
Master of Economic Sciences of M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University
After finishing a course you will get: key knowledge about management, management decision-making skills, knowledge and methods of project management, a list of required documentation for managers, types and methods of modern management, time planning and project management tools
1. About the course, topic and author
2. Management nowadays
3. Types of management and its methods
4. Time management
5. Management decisions
6. Information support and communication in management
7. Project management
• Master of Economic Sciences of M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University
Regional Coordinator of the leadership development project in schools of Kazakhstan, certified coach, coach for the development of leadership qualities of the public organization Association of Young Leaders
Course Full Description and Welcome Letter:
Welcome to the online management course. This course is intended and will be useful for those who want to learn the basics of management, learn how to work with colleagues and employees of different companies and become a top manager in the future. This course is effective not only for beginners, but also for those who already have their own business and work with a group of people in subordination.
This course contains basic knowledge, theories and methods of modern management, which will help to look at the management system from all key sides. During the course, we will talk about the importance of modern management, where it is used, why time management skills, communications, management decisions are important for a manager.
In addition, we will analyze a new direction of management - project management, which is gaining momentum every year.
And this course is a great opportunity to learn it at your own pace. The main recommendation for completing the course is to practice the theories and knowledge that are given here, because knowledge becomes useful and effective when you transition into a skill.
For 3 years I have been the regional coordinator of the republican leadership development project and have a master's degree in management. I have been teaching leadership for more than 10 years, judging by my changes and the changes of my students, I can say with confidence that this is one of the key success factors both in my personal life and at work.
A little about me
My name is Zhansaya, but for you I'm just Saya
For the last 10 years, I have been teaching adults and children leadership, communication, conflict management, decision-making, planning - all the flexible skills necessary for life and work.
In addition, I teach trainers and teachers who further transfer this knowledge and skills. Higher economic education in the field of management and marketing helps me to lead leadership not only as a life skill, but also as a professional for becoming top managers and managers.
I wish you new knowledge and hope that the course will be useful and effective for you!
Let's get started!
What you'll learn
● Modern management and its characteristics
● Areas where modern management is used
● Types of modern management
● Methods of modern management
● Management decision and how to make it
● Factors and requirements affecting management decision-making
● The essence of time management
● Tools of time management
● Informational support in management
● Communications in management and how to improve it
● Project management and its tools
Who this course is for:
- Course for any who want to build a career at management, leadership, communications, business and entrepreneurship.
The Graduate School of Retail Banking is a global business school with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal.
RBS is a member of Portugal Fintech Association and Fintech House of Portugal.
RBS provides wide list of programs for individual and corporate clients at areas: banking, retail business, fintech, digitalization, business transformation and strategy.
RBS R&D center working on launching of market analytical platform and on integrated solutions for banks and fintech at area of digital acquisition analytics and channels development.
Build successful career and improve results at your work in retail banking with our innovative curriculum focused on modern and practical knowledge of retail banking business. Get globally recognised skills and knowledge for your global success at retail banking and fintech business.
You will be able to get knowledge and connect with recognized global experts at retail and universal banking. Our educators are global speakers at banking forums, professionals with more than 15 years of experience at banking, management, fintech, digitization, business with first-class education at universities such us Boston University (USA), The State University of New York (USA) and others.