Office Administration Management
What you'll learn
- Working functionalities of Office administrator
- How communication skills are important for office administrator
- Legal aspects to be considered by an office administrator
- Practical of how to use MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS excel
- Office administration skills required in banking
- Any graduate from any educational background can opt for the course
- Office administrators who wants to optimize their skills
Working principles of office administrator. Hard and soft skills required to become a office administrator. Basic MS office required for office administrator.
Areas of Learning: Introduction to office administration, What is office administration, Communication skills for office administrator, computer skills for office administrator, legal and ethical aspects of office administration, Office administration in banking.
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for office administration and how to enhance the skills within an administrator. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.
Introduction to office administration
Communication skills for office administrator
Computer skills for office administrator
Legal and ethical aspects of office administration
Office administration in banking.
Course Full Description:
Introduction to the 360 degree overview of Office Administration:
• Working functionalities of Office administrator
• How communication skills are important for office administrator
• Legal aspects to be considered by an office administrator
• Practical of how to use MS word, MS powerpoint, MS excel
• Office administration skills required in banking
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Senior Manager of The Retail Banking School
• MBA, The ICFAI University, India
• Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Doon University India
• 2 Year of experience as Marketing Expert and Business head.
• 1 Year of experience as Business Development Manager.
Basic office skills
Basic Business skills
Legal aspects of business
Who this course is for:
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for office administration and how to enhance the skills within an administrator. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.
The Graduate School of Retail Banking is a global business school with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal.
RBS is a member of Portugal Fintech Association and Fintech House of Portugal.
RBS provides wide list of programs for individual and corporate clients at areas: banking, retail business, fintech, digitalization, business transformation and strategy.
RBS R&D center working on launching of market analytical platform and on integrated solutions for banks and fintech at area of digital acquisition analytics and channels development.
Build successful career and improve results at your work in retail banking with our innovative curriculum focused on modern and practical knowledge of retail banking business. Get globally recognised skills and knowledge for your global success at retail banking and fintech business.
You will be able to get knowledge and connect with recognized global experts at retail and universal banking. Our educators are global speakers at banking forums, professionals with more than 15 years of experience at banking, management, fintech, digitization, business with first-class education at universities such us Boston University (USA), The State University of New York (USA) and others.