The Art of van Gogh, Cezanne, Gauguin and Post-Impressionism
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students who take this course will be able to look out their window and see the same scene with the eyes of Cezanne, Seurat, Gaugin or van Gogh.
- Students will be able to recognize, appreciate and use the contributions to modern art of the Post-Impressionist artists.
This is a course on the incredibly beautiful and ground breaking art of the Post-Impressionist artists. We will see the theories behind the Pointillism of Seurat, the Structure studies by Cezanne, the Color Field compositions of Gaugin, and the vibrant and beautiful Expressionism of van Gogh. In short, the Foundations of Modern Art. I have enjoyed every minute teaching this course for over forty years and I absolutely loved putting this course together for you. The objective is for you to be able to look out your window and see the same scene with the eyes of Seurat, Cezanne, Gaugin or van Gogh. It will expand your visual delight universe.
- Anyone who is interested in the foundations of Modern Art.