A Positive Start - How to Raise Healthy, Happy Children
What you'll learn
- Life skills for children
- Giving children more confidence
- Helping children become more self-aware
- Personal development program for children
- Improved focus among children
- Parenting skills for early childhood development
- Empowering children to be the best they can be
- Improved mental health among young children
- Tools for handling stress, anxiety, confusion and depression
- No requirements are necessary for taking this course
Overview of the course
This course will help you teach young children essential life skills, become more self-confident, more aware of others and challenge them to grow.
It will walk you through 10 fundamental life skills essential for empowering children to become more positive and happy. After providing a brief explanation of each skill, you will then be guided through 2-3 practical exercises to introduce to your child to help them understand and adopt the respective life skill.
This is then supplemented with further resources to help reinforce their learning by way of illustrated story-books to illustrate these skills through FUN and a Personal Advancement Manual to put their skills into ACTION.
FUN and ACTION: two of the most powerful ways to learn.
Personal development and sense of greater self-awareness can never come too early in life.
This course will help young children learn essential life skills on a gratifying journey of self-empowerment.
You are going to look at all aspects of a child’s life: at home, school and also their social environment.
This course equips them with tools to develop a positive mindset to become the best they can be and be proud of it; to appreciate their strengths and aware of their weaknesses.
Many of the approaches stem from the practice of martial arts based on moral and ethical guidelines, which I have grouped into the following 10 Life Skills we are going to cover in this course:
Although the study of martial arts does involve physical activities, it primarily follows a concept of non-violence, respect and courtesy for others, loyalty to one’s family, friends and country, and the tolerance of different belief systems and ideologies. All values any parent, educator or carer would want to instill in a child.
Last updated 8 April 2022
Who this course is for:
- Parents of young children aged 5 to 9 years old
- Teachers involved in personal, social and health-related subjects
- Members of the community who instruct children, such as in after-school clubs, summer camps, sports clubs, etc.
- Martial Arts clubs and associations
- Educators looking for robust resources to teach valuable life skills to children
- Instructors involved in personal development for kids
- Life coaches for kids
- Adults looking for robust positive parenting resources
- Child behavior coaches
- Children's confidence coaches
I am a children's author and wellness mentor. My key focus is providing children with a positive start in life.
My services include kits, seminars and workshops predominantly in the field of health, wellness, stress reduction, and life-style choices with associated course material in the form of manuals, storybooks, training manuals, videos and audios; mentoring services.