Positive Psychology Art Coaching
What you'll learn
- Help improve self-esteem, confidence and overall well-being in children.
- Help process pain and emotions, lessen stress, increase focus and clarity and get one into flow which has a positive impact on well-being.
- Learn fun, engaging research based positive art activities that are designed specifically for use with children of any age.
- Help children learn how to empower themselves, through self exploration, creativity and coping strategies.
- Learn more about growth mind set, positive self talk, visualization and strengths, aspects that will help improve mindset.
- This course is in-depth, with a mixture of videos, document resources that can be used and shared with clients.
- You will also learn about Positive Psychology, art therapy and life coaching and the differences between them.
- Examples in this course: Tree of Strength, Power of words, Stress management, Things in my control, Three good things, Affirmations, and so much more.
- Learn from a qualified expert in the field of Positive Psychology Art Coaching & a Udemy instructor with amazing reviews from students!
- You will need an internet connection, computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Basic art materials, such as: drawing paper, pencils, colored pencils, markers, watercolors, acrylics, apron..
- A passion for creating, self developing and having a positive impact on children.
Do you want to help improve self-esteem, confidence and overall well-being in children? Do you want to cultivate their creativity and help them in self expression all along while engaging in fun activities? Positive Art is an amazing tool that can be used in your life coaching sessions with children and adults alike. Art creation can help process pain and emotions, lessen stress, increase focus and clarity and get one into flow which has a positive impact on well-being.
Art has been used throughout history for communication and form of expression as our minds comprehend abstract forms and symbols at a much deeper level than language. Simply put art is used when words are just not enough.
This course is filled with fun, engaging research based positive art activities that are designed specifically for use with children of any age. Children will learn to empower themselves, through self exploration, creativity and coping strategies. They will learn more about growth mind set, positive self talk, visualization and learning about their strengths, all aspects that will help rewire their brains to improve their mind set.
As mentioned above this course was designed with children in mind, but the beauty of positive art coaching that it could be used with anyone of any age or background, yourself included. Regardless of your artistic abilities, as it is not required to be good in art to benefit from this course. You can use it one on one client sessions or in groups or even workshops, it will help in transforming lives no matter how you use it.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for anyone interested in improving self-esteem, confidence, and over all well-being of children. Parents with their children, teachers, or life coaches.
I’m Mira Khatib Positive Art Psychology Coach, who will teach and present this course,
I have a Post Grad Degree in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology as well as Art Therapy Certification, Child Psychology Certification and Early Childhood Education Diploma. I am also an artist at heart and enjoy creating and sharing artwork. My qualifications allow me to give depth to this course as well as providing research based positive art activities