Selling Clothing on Poshmark - Complete Beginner 
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Getting started on Poshmark
- Poshmark's seller fees
- Online sales techniques
- How to price new & used clothing and accessories
- How to convert clothing into cash via Poshmark
- How to use Poshmark to clear space in your closet
- Joining Poshmark & becoming active in the community
- How to understand a consumers mindset when buying clothing online
- How to make your listings stand out
- How to sell items faster using built-in Poshmark features
- How Poshmark has become one of the dominant leaders in the online clothing marketplace
- The Pros & Cons of Poshmark vs other marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Mercari, Craigslist, OfferUp)
- Handling Returns & Cancellations
- Live demonstrations of Poshmark's functionality
- Mastering Titles & Descriptions on Poshmark
- Negotiation overview with Poshmark's built-in Buy-It Now/Best Offer system
- Inventory Management suggestions
- How to analyze seller statistics/sales reports
- Absolutely no experience is required. I start from the very beginning and gradually build upon various topics. Everything necessary for a new user is in this complete course.
- A willingness to learn & take action.
Selling Clothing on Poshmark- 2019 Complete Beginner Course
Who is this course for?
Do you or another member in your household have extra clothing laying around that no longer gets worn? Instead of collecting dust, let me show you how to turn your clothing into cold hard cash with the popular & easy-to-use website/app called Poshmark.
I created this introductory course to serve as a one-stop shop for a Poshmark beginner. I will walk individuals from start to finish on the entire process of joining, selling, and succeeding on Poshmark. This course is great for those who are new to Poshmark, would like to free up space in their closets and also would like to make money while doing so. Being an experienced Poshmark seller, I will be able to provide useful sales techniques & anticipate questions and obstacles along the way.
First we will look at Poshmark and discuss why it's arguably the best marketplace for selling clothing and accessories. We will dive right in and create a new account. I’ll discuss the factors and attributes of top-selling listings, we’ll look at how to accurately price any new or used item, and then we’ll actually go through and create a high quality listing on Poshmark together, start to finish. I’ll demonstrate how to best ship your items to your customers and close all sales successfully. After we’re feeling comfortable getting up and running on Poshmark, we will discuss different sales techniques to help sell items faster. Upon completion of this course you will be eager and confident to start selling on Poshmark like a professional.
Why should I sell my clothing on Poshmark instead of eBay, Craigslist, a local consignment shop or another marketplace?
Poshmark is clothing specific & isn't saturated with miscellaneous items such as electronics, coins, vintage stamps, etc.
It is a highly engaging platform that has a mastered and redefined social commerce. Average users spend 25 minutes on the app every day.
Buyers cannot return items just because an item doesn't fit or they change their mind.
It is free to begin selling on Poshmark
Poshmark provides free shipping labels (up to 5 pounds)
This course is a one-stop shop providing solutions to all of the questions a beginner will encounter: What is Poshmark? How to sell clothes on Poshmark? How does Poshmark work? How much does Poshmark take? How does Poshmark pay you? What can you sell on Poshmark? How to sell on Poshmark fast? How can I make my listing stand out? How do I price my item? What happens when an item sells?
Remember what Marie Kondo is now known for... "Does it spark joy?" If not, take this course, and we will tidy up and make money on Poshmark together..
- Beginner-Level Poshmark Users
- Someone looking to sell their clothing and accessories from the comfort of their own home
- Someone looking to tidy-up their closet/home