First Steps in Portuguese for Beginners package of 4 courses
What you'll learn
- to be able to speak Portuguese perfectly
- to be able to have a conversation with any portuguese speaker
- be able to pronounce the Portuguese alphabet perfectly
- be able to read Portuguese well
- to be able to work in any country where portuguese is spoken
- to be able to live in any country where portuguese is spoken
- to be able to understand all the portuguese accents
- to be able to travel and visit any country where portuguese is spoken
- to be able to pronounce portuguese perfectly
- to be able to learn the most common Portuguese Phrases
- to be able to have a conversation with any portuguese speaker
- we connected the topics of this course to "Learn real Poruguese" so it's better to take it, while you are studying this one
- We connected the topics of these sections to our course "Learn Real Portuguese "Brazilian accent" andLearn Portuguese Grammar beginner to advanced + Ebook so it's better to take them, while you are studying this one.
- You're going to learn in a really different way, the lesson starts with a conversation then in the next few minutes, you will learn not only to understand this conversation but to take part in it your self
- you are going to learn the Portuguese Alphabet
- You are going to learn the pronunciation of Portuguese letters within a word
- You are going to learn the digraphs and how to pronounce them within a word
- You are going to learn the vowels and how to pronounce them within a word
- You are going to learn the five diacritics in Portuguese
Welcome to our Package of courses "First Steps in Portuguese for Beginners" a package of 3 complete courses
1- Portuguese in Action "conversation course"
If you want to learn Portuguese from scratch and looking for a course that could help you achieve your goals in learning this wonderful language, you are in the right place.
In this course, you're going to learn not only how to have a conversation but how to make and form a phrase yourself. You also will learn Grammar, expressions, and vocabulary.
In this course, you are going to learn Brazilian Portuguese from scratch
We connected the topics of these sections to our course1000 Essential Portuguese Phrases "Brazilian accent" so it's better to take it, while you are studying this one.
There will be other levels teaching you everything about the Portuguese language
. You don’t have to learn new words by heart. You will learn automatically
what you really need before taking this course?
The class is separated into sections
The lesson starts with a conversation, and at the end of the lesson, you will be able not only to understand the conversation but to practice it as well.
Every section ends with a practicing lesson, so you can practice the conversation
Just don't watch the course doing something else, so you can learn fast, and understand the lessons perfectly
Learning Portuguese is not that hard and you're going to realize that during the studying.
Is a good start to learn Portuguese, make sure after finishing this course to take our course Learn Portuguese Grammar beginner to advanced + Ebook, to learn everything about Portuguese Grammar.
Every section has a homework project!
By the end of the section, there's a practicing lesson (a conversation between you and me)
Share your achievements and for personal grading!
Each section has a conversation in audio, so you can listen to the conversation and master it
There is a PDF file for each conversation written in Portuguese and English, to be easier for you to understand and memorize
The audio and PDF lessons are all available for you to download!
2- 1000 Essential Portuguese Phrases"Brazilian accent
Learn the most common Portuguese phrases in real daily conversations.
In this course, you're going to learn the most common and used phrases In Portuguese, Brazilian accent
We connected the topics of these phrases to our course"Learn Real Portuguese" so it's better to take it, while you are studying this one.
You will learn common phrases to ask how someone is, express how are you, how to respond to situations… among other situations so that you can improve your Portuguese Vocabulary.
You will have this class in PDF as well, so you can download it and put it on your Phone or even print it to study offline
The 1000 Essential Portuguese Phrases have been divided into topics, to better help you remember them and use them in the appropriate situation when expressing yourself in Portuguese. which you enjoy the course
The 1000 Essential Portuguese Phrases have been divided into topics, to better help you remember them and use them in the appropriate situation.
3- Now Speak Portuguese part 2
This is the second part of Now Speak Portuguese, we will have other parts of this course, to learn everything in the Portuguese language
what do you really need before taking this course?
This course is the first part of Now Speak Portuguese, we will have other parts of the course to learn everything in Portuguese
Is just using your computer, your cell phone, or any device connected to the internet, so you can watch the course, just don't watch the course doing something else, so you can learn easily, and understand the lessons perfectly
4- Portuguese phonetics
Portuguese is an incredible language, and its pronunciation is really nice and soft, that's why we can consider it as a romance language
Portuguese is a descendent of Latin and is spoken by about 300 million people in 10 countries
Things you should know about the Portuguese alphabet
1- Portuguese has 26 letters. letters (X, Y, W) were added in 1994
these letters are always used in foreign words, which is added to the Portuguese vocabulary recently.
2- the pronunciation of Portuguese letters are completely different than English
3- Portuguese uses of digraphs, pairs of letters which represent a single sound different from the sum of their components. Digraphs are not included in the alphabet.
4- Portuguese makes use of five diacritics: the cedilha (ç), acute accent (á, é, í, ó, ú), circumflex accent (â, ê, ô), tilde (ã, õ), and grave accent (à).
5- There are some letters that sound differently, depending on the proceeding letter and its position in the word
you are going to learn the Portuguese Alphabet and its pronunciation within a word.
If you have any questions while completing the courses message me!
Enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Is a good start for those who want to learn Portuguese
- Even you are fluent in Portuguese, this course could be useful for you
- Any one wants to read and write Portuguese well
- people who work and live in Brasil or in any country where Portuguese is spoken
Hi everyone, my name's Mohamed, I'm Egyptian and Brazilian. I graduated from college in 2007 and I majored in education and science.
I'm a Chemist, Personal Trainer, and Physiologist, as well as working as a language teacher.
I have been living in Brazil for 10 years, teaching languages, translating, doing a voice-over, besides working as a personal trainer, physiologist, and chemist.
Now I'm the director of Escolaonline Academy, a platform for courses. I have a team of teachers, personal trainers, translators, and voice-over artists.