Portrait Photography Masterclass, All About Headshots
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll be shooting beautiful portraits and headshots in any location.
- You'll know how to shoot photos inside or outside, in sun or in the shade, with or without flash.
- You'll know how to shoot studio portraits with a clean background.
- You'll be editing your own portraits, and know the process for editing headshots.
- You'll feel comfortable and confident taking on portrait and headshot jobs.
- You should have a good idea for how to use your camera's settings.
- You should have a camera that you can use to follow along with. There are many practical exercises in the course that get you taking action. Even a smartphone would be fine to practice with.
- You don't need any experience doing portrait or headshot photography.
You're here because you want to take better headshots, right?
Shooting a great portrait isn't difficult. You just need to know the right ways to set your subject in whatever environment.
This course will teach you exactly how to take beautiful headshots that can be used for social media or corporate photos.
By the end of the course, you'll feel comfortable shooting portraits in any location:
- Learn how to photograph outside with natural light
- Learn how to photograph in direct sunlight
- Learn how to use your flash properly
- Learn how to photograph with continuous light
- Learn how to deal with nature and choose a great background
- Learn how to compose a great shot with any camera
Start shooting better photographs today!
The instructors Jon and Phil walk you through the entire portrait photography process. Follow us in real-world demonstrations, dealing with actual environments and situations. See all of the equipment we use. See how we interact with our subjects. See how we choose a background.
Make Money as a Professional Portrait and Headshot Photographer
You can make serious cash shooting headshots for other people. Students, professionals, families, and friends - if you know how to take great photos, they'll be willing to pay. With this course, you'll learn exactly how to take amazing photos so you feel comfortable charging top dollar for your work.
Also, learn how to edit your photos.
Each section focuses on a different type of photography situation. Each section includes lessons on how to edit the portraits yourself. You can even follow along with the downloadable photo files!
If you want to shoot better headshots and portraits, enroll now!
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there's no reason to hesitate.
See you in the course!
Jon & Phil
- You're a photographer who wants to shoot better portraits and headshots.
- You want to shoot better photos of yourself, friends, and family for resumes or social media.
- You want to make money as a headshot photographer.
- You're either a complete beginner or intermediate photographer who wants to be comfortable shooting portraits.
Welcome to the portrait and headshot photography course! This video will breakdown the structure of this course, and give you a little bit more information about the instructors. Enjoy!
Hold onto your seat... I'll give the executive summary and we'll hit the highlights in a crazy 5 minute journey.
In this lesson, we'll give you 5 tips for improving your portrait compositions. If you're a beginner, these 5 tips will help you get comfortable with taking portrait and headshot photos.
In this lesson, Jon covers his favorite gear for portrait photography.
In this lesson of the portrait photography course, you'll learn how to connect your camera to your computer so that when you are shooting photos, they automatically import to your computer. You can even control your camera's shutter from your computer.