Portrait Photography: from Studio to Photoshop
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Set three different lighting schemes
- Set correct camera setting during the work in Studio
- Process files in Adobe Camera Raw
- Perform 2 and 3-steps frequency separation
- Perform Dodge and Burn in two different ways
- Correct color and sharpness of the image
- Work with the Liquify filter
- Computer with any version of Adobe Photoshop installed
This course is designed to give you all necessary tips and tools to create great studio portraits. We are going to discuss three easy studio lighting set up you can use in your work, I will also explain you how to choose correct camera settings during your work.
After you finish this course you will be able to use all professional techniques to perform high-end beauty portraits retouching: 2-step and 3-step frequency separation, 2 different ways of Dodge and Burn. We will also discuss how to process pictures in Adobe Camera Raw, how to get correct colors, add additional sharpness and perform color toning.
Most of the course we discuss portraits beauty retouching and it does not cover more advanced topics about studio lighting. It contains three lighting schemes that are universal and can be used even if you are first time in studio.
- Everyone who is interested in Studio Photography
- Portrait Photographers
- Portrait Retouchers