Portrait & Beauty Retouching with Adobe Photoshop
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamental and intermediate skills and tools in Photoshop to edit your portrait photos
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later
- Passion for portrait photography
- Willingness to learn :)
The Portrait & Beauty Retouching course will teach you the best tools in Photoshop to edit your portrait photos. Expert instructor Ben Wise will walk you through step by step video demonstrations to teach you everything you need to know to make your portraits look great.
Along with your course, you can download all of the image files used in the demo videos so that you can practice the new skills as we go.
The course will cover:
- Getting started with editing in Adobe Camera Raw
- Walk through to the Photoshop interface
- Introduction to using Layers
- Basic touchups to fix blemishes and lighting
- Detailed overview of the most common Adjustment Layers
- Sharpening Eyes
- Improving the texture and color of the skin
- Focusing on specific elements of the face (eyes, teeth and lips)
At the end, we will conclude the course by doing a full photo edit from start to finish to show how all of the different tools come together to make your portraits look amazing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making their portrait photos look as best as possible
Ben Wise has been a photographer and retoucher for over 4 years and is especially passionate about portrait photography. Ben is an expert in using Photoshop and has joined Udemy as an instructor to teach the best tools and techniques to edit your photo.
I strive to take the many complex tools from Photoshop and present them to you in an easy to understand way with step by step instructions and focusing on the tools and commands that will be most valuable in your editing workflow.
For examples of my work, check out some of the shots from my portfolio here.