Portrait Drawing: Art of Drawing and Sketching of Portrait
What you'll learn
- Learn how to draw a beauty portrait with pencils and brushes
- Learn how to draw the facial components like Eye, Eyebrow,Lips and Nose
- Learn how to draw the hair of model
- Learn how to shade the skin
- Learn how to draw the hand and dress of model
- Pencils : graphite pencil gold Faber with different hardness degrees , staedtler_ mars Lumograph (B8)
- Erasers: Etude eraser,Dough eraser ,Pencil eraser , Electronic eraser
- Papers: Normal A4 paper , Eschtenbakh cardboard , 220 grams Fabriano cardboard
- Brushes: Bristle flat Brush , Soft small brush
In this course, you’ll learn the essential techniques of portrait drawing and sketching with pencil from the ground up. The course is supported with over 7 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
Here’s what you get with the course:
- In this course, we will sketch the face of a beautiful girl standing next to the window using graffiti pencils and brushes.
- The reason of choosing this model was that in this model we are going to review the facial components, including the eyes and eyebrows, the nose and the lips that we had practiced completely.
- At the end, you learn how to shade the skin, shading, and volume making of hands and dark and light clothes and how draw beauty portraits with pencils and brushes.
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Understanding of how professional art is created
- This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
- I will be here for you every step of the way!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and change your art world today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn to draw beauty portrait with pencils and brushes
- Anyone wanting to learn to draw
- Students looking for shortcut to getting super high levels of details easily
- Anyone interested in starting to draw with pencils
I'm Homa Tayefeh, I was born in 1983.
I have a P.H.D in chemistry. My passion in the art of painting from childhood caused that I learn designing, painting and the technique of oil paint in adolescence. I have started charcoal technique (How to work with black pencil) seriously and professionally from 2010 and it caused that I get a little experience about colored pencil and colored ballpoint pen technique. My favorite styles are Realism and Hyper realism and I've created my artworks with charcoal by paying attention to these two styles. The result of the artistic activity of the past few years, is the participation in several group and individual exhibitions in 2011 and 2015.
I'm Matin Shafie and I was born in 1984.
I started painting as self-taught work from childhood and I've concentrated on this art since 2001 professionally and I learned different techniques of painting like colored pencil,pastel,water-color and oil paint(oil color).
I've created a new technique of painting and It is colored ballpoint pen technique.I've started this branch of art since 2014 as realistic painting.I'm professionally busy with this great art these days and i teach this new art to my students.
Milad has a Bachelor of Software Engineering and Masters of Electronics and is also a Certified National Instrument (NI).
Regardless of his academic background, he has in-field experience in programming as he started programming and doing professional projects for many companies based in and out of the USA since 2004. He has taught LabVIEW from fundamental to advanced since 2012. He is also professional in PLC, Altium Designer (Designing PCB), AVR and ARM Microcontroller Programming, Designing Analogues and Digital Electronics, Simulation, and Modeling of Multiple Systems in the Matlab Simulink environment.
Being passionate about the world of graphics, he started working on Graphic Design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom) since 2008. Today, he is working on Graphic Design professionally and has some students as well.
Milad today is holding many Seminars, Webinars, and creating courses on programming and graphic design and has thousands of students who admire him as a great and knowledgeable teacher with clear explanations.