CFA® Level 1 2014 – Portfolio Management
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enable the participants to apply this concepts in the Level 1 Examination of CFA® Program to be held in June & December 2014
- Enable the participants to understand the key concepts in Portfolio Management
- No specific pre-requisite knowledge required as such, however a basic understanding of financial services (especially investment management industry) will be useful
Looking for a way to bring the CFA Level I curriculum to life?
Let AFT's expert tutors break down the Study Sessions into easy-to-digest video lectures.
Our charterholder faculty have been preparing candidates for the CFA exams for over 15 years, and every one of our tutors knows what it’s like to balance work with the demanding CFA exams. Our Tutors will help you make the most of your revision time with this comprehensive set of video lectures.
Who takes the CFA exams?
The CFA charter is an elite designation. It is considered the gold standard within the investment profession, and its typical candidates include fund managers, analysts, investment bankers, portfolio managers and traders. The designation is career-enhancing, well respected, credible, globally recognised and globally relevant.
What does the Level I Portfolio Management curriculum cover?
How does the Level I exam work?
The Level I exam is held twice a year, in June and December, at a number of test centres around the globe. At Level I, the exam consists of two 3-hour multiple choice papers, each containing 120 questions, which are both taken on the same day. The exams are administered by CFA Institute, the leading global association of investment professionals, who recommend candidates spend a minimum of 300 hours preparing for each Level.
- Level 1 2014 Exam Candidates for the CFA® Program [June or December 2014 Exam