Popular Cocktail Recipes - A masterclass in cocktails
What you'll learn
- Make cocktails with a fast progression
- Make cocktails in a fun and friendly environment
- We covers all aspects needed from making cocktails from ingredients to glassware and utensils around the house.
- We look at all aspects needed for making cocktails, from ingredients to glassware and utensils around the house.
- Stocking your bar is the most important thing, so that you have everything to hand for when you start to make a recipe.
- Please note that you will need Ice, which you can get from most shops or your freezer!
- Every video has been given a recipe so you could get the certain ingredients for the drink of choice
- Now there are a verity of utensils that you might need but we have made a guide in this course that will help you get started with utensils and things around the house. So you don't have to worry about having all the cocktail kit. Also this video is in our intro preview video above.
Hello and Welcome to Popular Cocktail Recipes(PCR), my name is Elliot Neave and I am the director, producer and owner of PCR. I was inspired to make this video course as a keen chef and cocktail drinker I wanted to make a great one stop shop for great cocktails, and PCR was born, this is the first Volume and we would love to make more, hopefully with your support we can make this possible!
Our head Bar man and your mixoligest Yan, is a master in the cocktail industry and has one of the best cocktail establishments in the UK, Panda & Son's.
Yan has also worked as a cocktail professional for decades winning numerous awards along the way. He is also the name behind some well-known training programs inside the drinks industry specifically for aspiring young cocktail professionals.
In this video course Yan walks you through 23 of the most popular cocktail recipes around at the moment, from The Classic Daiquiri to the The Bloody Mary from your French 75 to a Moscow Mule its all in there! With over 25 clearly narrated tutorials we explain how to use ingredients, alcohol, cocktail utensils and utensils from around the house that can be substituted to get the same effect and get your tastebuds tingling.
We also look at there terminology used in cocktail making to give you an understanding of how these are used in practice.
We also give you a run-through of how to stock your bar from glassware, ingredients and alcohol.
Our course runs for 2 hours but once you have mastered all the utencils, equipment, ingredients you can work your way through the menu and pick and choose what cocktails you want to make.
So if you love cocktails you will love this course, and for the non alcohol drinkers we have a couple of non-alcohol mocktails on hand for you to try!
Who this course is for:
- Interested in making cocktails but don't know where to start, then this is the course for you
- even if you are an expert or a beginner we believe that you will get something out of our video course for all levels.
Elliot Neave, an ex-professional snowboarder and film-maker who is highly respected in the extreme sports industry by both his sponsors and the industry itself. In the field of video production, Elliot has worked with his sponsors to produce high levels of production for the broadcasting industry.
Elliot, who came from a skateboarding background, started snowboarding when he was just 13 and was sponsored by Oakley, Nixon, Playstation and K2 to name but a few. He retired in 2006 to set up Ape Media and has a large client list from Red Bull and Vans, to the BBC, RBS and Saatchi & Saatchi.
We hope you enjoy our video courses as much as we enjoy making them for you! Thanks