Pool Secrets from a World Champion Part 1
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn about equipment, bridges and stroke, spin and speed, how to aim, how to practice, several shots and variations
- Students will need access to a good pool table and pool cue.
Can you consistently set up your next shot and run the table? In this unique and comprehensive video, 3-Time World Champion Ray Martin demonstrates essential pool skills and shots. Among the topics covered are equipment, bridges and stroke, spin and speed, how to aim, how to practice, and several shots and variations. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced competitive player, this program will help take your skills to a higher level.
About the instructor: Ray ""Cool Cat"" Martin has been playing pool for over 50 years. He acquired his nickname when he calmly won a world title in 1971 in California when an earthquake was in progress during the event. Ray held the World Champion title in straight pool in 1971, 1974 and 1978. He has also has won several nine-ball tournaments, including the 1980 Caesars Tahoe Invitational, the 1981 ESPN King of the Hill, and the 1983 Music City Open. In 1994, Martin was inducted into the Billiard Congress of America's Hall of Fame. In 2011, he was the first living player inducted into the Straight Pool Hall of Fame. Martin is the co-author of The 99 Critical Shots in Pool, one the most popular pool books of all time.
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced competitive player, this program will help take your skills to a higher level.