What you'll learn
- Be able to understand the foundation of 2D game including the setup and draw cycle
- Be able to apply new idea to the existing game
- Basic knowledge of web browser
Let's make a classic Pong game using free online P5js editor
In the class, we will
make the paddle move using keyboard
make a bouncing ball
add the computer
add the score system.
If you are ready, let’s open the next lesson, and get started.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn coding
- Anyone who loves games and wants to make games
Learning coding languages is 10% studying how stuff works, and 90% doing exercises. I try to make your learning experience as enjoyable as possible. I welcome any suggestions in the message. Thank you for spending your time with me!
Bio: I am a programming Instructor and software developer living in Vancouver, Canada. I started learning coding by making games, and I think you can too.