Polymer Doll Making, Craft and Sculpting Character Art Doll.
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics and principles of making dolls with polymer clay
- The whole process of how to create a doll step by step from start to finish, that's easy for anyone to do it.
- Know the technique how to make beautiful doll
- How to knead polymer clay and make new colors clay
- How to make a base and set the doll on the base
- How to pack dolls for transportation
- No prior knowledge is necessary
- A supplies list of materials and tools kit required is recommended in the video.
This course I teach by speaking Thai language and will have Closed Captions in English in each Lecture - so, you will understand very well in my teaching videos.
This course you learn about the principles and techniques of how to make polymer doll with polymer clay - Including all the fundamental techniques to create a cute doll - step by step - from start to finish that you can easily follow and practice from this video . Each section and lecture explains how to shape a doll, what parts of doll should be done before or after and the techniques of how to make a beautiful doll which you could not find in any YouTube. Don't waste your valuable time practicing by yourself with poor quality, incomplete YouTube videos. Learning from this course takes only a few hours, you can make cute dolls !!!
Additionally, this course explain you how to keep the polymer clay in good condition, knead the clay and create new colors of clay, make decorations for the dolls in details, customize dolls to look more beautiful, as well as other techniques thoroughly and clearly instructed for you.
For anyone who want to make a doll as a career, for gifts, or for extra income - This course teaches you how to pack the dolls safely for transportation as well.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who loves artistic creativity and wants to know how to make cute dolls with polymer clay.
Hi, I’m Pornwan, can call me “Kung” in nickname.
I have graduated in BBA at Assumption University in Thailand. My working experience is executive level at many international companies.
I love art since childhood , but I was not encouraged to study in field of Art. However, I still have passion in art, try to study by myself in all kind of art such as drawing, painting, sculpture and crafts. Finally, doll sculpture is the most favorite work. I love to make dolls and create my own technique of how to make dolls with polymer clay. I have experiences to do miniatures and dolls over 10 years. Now I'm professionally busy with this great art these days.
Doll sculpture, the more I do, the more I love. So I would like to share the cuteness of dolls to anyone who is art lovers.
Welcome everyone to my course, learning how to make a cute doll with polymer clay.