Polish alphabet, pronunciation and basic expressions
What you'll learn
- Polish alphabet
- Polish pronunciation
- Polish digraphs and trigraphs
- Pronunciation of the Polish letter combinations
- Nasal vowels pronunciation
- How to introduce yourself
- Asking for name and surname
- Forms of formal addressing - pan/pani/państwo
- Asking "how are you?"
- Asking "where are you from" and "I'm from"
- Most popular Polish names and surnames
- Pronunciation of 10 biggest Polish cities
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Notebook for exercises and your own notes
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for the PDF files
- Computer with headphones or built-in speakers to listen to videos and audios
Polish language course - Polish alphabet, pronunciation and basic expressions
On this course you will learn:
Pronunciation of the Polish letters, digraphs and letter combinations
How to apologise
How to ask for name and surname
Asking "How are you?"
Forms of casual addressing - pan/pani/państwo
15 most popular Polish female and male names
10 most popular Polish surnames
Names of the 10 biggest Polish cities
At the completion of this course, you will know
How to pronounce Polish words
Basic phrases for a simple conversation in Polish
The course is for:
- total beginners
- anyone wishing to improve their Polish pronunciation
No previous knowledge of Polish needed as all the lectures and instructions are in English.
You are very welcome to comment or ask questions whenever you feel like something is unclear - you may simply leave your question in Q&A section and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
The course was made with the intention to make learning Polish easy and enjoyable for you. It is an excellent choice for anyone who'd like to learn Polish, as it gives the opportunity to practice what you've learned with the exercises.
Should you have any questions about the course, please do get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Udemy, and I will be happy to hear from you!
**30 day money back guarantee** - should you not be happy with the course, you can request a full refund within 30 days from purchase
Who this course is for:
- Students with no previous knowledge of Polish
- Polish students that would like to practise their Polish pronunciation and refresh the basic expressions
Hello and welcome to my page.
My name's Aneta Pierzak and I teach Polish to foreigners.
I hold a Master's degree in linguistics (from the University of Warsaw) and an additional BA in philology with specialisation in teaching (from the SWPS University in Warsaw). Over the course of 6 years at university, I also completed foreign students programmes at University of Winchester (UK), Vilnius University (Lithuania) and Klaipeda University (Lithuania).
Teaching has always been very close to my heart as I believe complex things can be explained in an easy way. I really want my students to learn Polish and I truly do care how much they are going to get out my courses and lessons.
My aim is to make learning Polish easier for you and most of all - enjoyable. It is most rewarding for me as a teacher to see Polish learners feeling encouraged to study the language and confident to use it in everyday situations.
I also run my YouTube channel - Polish Courses and Facebook page - please feel free to join me, I'd love to see you there.
If you are thinking to start learning Polish - I promise to do my best to support you and take care of you on this journey, which I hope you will very much enjoy.
Dziękuję i do zobaczenia.
Thank you and see you soon.