- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to connect your resume, LinkedIn® profile, and networking efforts with interviewing and targeting jobs.
- Learn to decode industrial cultures and optimize your targeting for your audience.
- Learn, based on research, what matters in professional photos and how you can make an instant impact with yours.
- Learn how to craft relevant, keyword optimized copy for your profile so that you can build trust and win opportunities.
- Learn how to leverage supplementary visual assets to tell your professional story powerfully.
- An existing LinkedIn® profile and access to basic photography equipment.
- An already-completed resume using Eazl's course would be ideal.
v2.1 Released on August 20, 2015
Create More Opportunities and Present Yourself Powerfully on LinkedIn®
300,000,000+ professionals are active on LinkedIn®--the network is quickly becoming an essential part of every modern professional's career presence. On the other side of Eazl's course on advanced LinkedIn® profile building, you'll have a profile that increases your visibility, that helps you get found for big opportunities, and that makes you someone that other people want to have in their professional networks. You will quickly be able to:
- Bring relevant, valuable connections into your professional ecosystem
- Establish yourself as best in class talent in your professional arena
- Differentiate yourself or your organization from competitors
- Convert online connections to real world relationships
Eazl's team of recruiters, digital producers, and support staff in San Francisco has leveraged cutting edge research from Harvard, Purdue, Duke, the Gates Foundation, and McKinsey to create a comprehensive suite of resources that you can access for free by enrolling in the course. They include:
- 20+ HD Videos and Step-by-step Tutorials
- 15 Exclusive Guides and Sample Summaries (in downloadable .pdf format)
- ...and more
Get Access to Eazl's Signature Customer Support Team
During your experience with the course, you'll also have access to Eazl's signature customer support team. We promise that all support inquiries made via email or in the discussions board will be answered within 48 hours.
- Participants in and recent graduates from MBA programs
- Recent college graduates
- Current undergraduate students
- People writing a resume for the first time
- People considering a career change
- Job seekers who want to improve their results
Note: We've added the Big Six Skills module for you in the bonus materials section.
One of the most important things to realize when you build your resume is this: You don't want to be everything to everybody. In other words, you don't want to claim to have a very broad range of skills that apply to many different kinds of jobs and organizations. Recruiters want to know that you have skills for the specific position they are looking to fill. This is why it is important to pick your Big Six Skills and talk about them, then continuously refer back to them throughout your resume, LinkedIn® Profile, and cover letter.