Podcasting Secrets Class - Part 1 Podcasting Course Trilogy
What you'll learn
- You will learn what podcasts are and how they work.
- You will learn what equipment you need and you will find out if you can start this business cheaply.
- You will learn how to find out what to talk about.
- You will learn how to structure your content so that it creates a “pull” into subscriptions.
- You will learn how to record the podcast and edit it.
- You will learn how to grow your podcast audience.
- You will learn how to make money with your podcast.
- And so much more ………
- Your own computer and internet access.
- You must understand English. (Grade 12 level)
- You must have a Udemy Student Account
Podcasting Secrets – The Podcasting Trilogy Part 1!
Welcome to The Podcasting Secrets Class - It's Time To Proclaim Your Message!
ATTENTION, SOLOPRENEURS: Are You Ready to take your business to the next level with a way to place your message in front of millions of potential customers when it comes to your products? As a matter of fact, getting your message in front of the entire world! And without spending a fortune on advertising?
THEN TRY PODCASTING!
Did you know that in the year 2022:
· There are 383.7 million podcast listeners globally.
· It is predicted that there will be around 424 million podcast listeners worldwide by the end of 2022.
· As of June 2022, there are over 2.4 million podcasts with over 66 million episodes between them.
· The United States has the most podcast listeners. It is predicted that there are over 100 million active podcast listeners in the US.
· Scandinavian countries have the highest podcast penetration rate.
· One-third of the American Population listens to podcasts regularly
· 78% of the US population is aware of podcasts. Out of which, 28% listen to podcasts weekly.
· 160 million US citizens have listened to podcasts at least once.
· 91% of Australian people are aware of podcasts.
· Projections show that by 2028, podcasting will be a $94.88 billion industry.
With those statistics revealed, don’t you think that you should be podcasting?
What this tells us is this. If You Want Financial Freedom And Success….
Learning How To Build And Grow A Podcast Business Could Be Your Answer!
· Mastering how to use the power of podcasts is one of the BEST skills you can learn.
· You can literally write your own paycheck when you master creating podcasts with thousands of listeners.
· Knowing how to use podcasts to market products and services can catapult your business overnight!
· Imagine being able to finally run your own successful online business from the comfort of your own home around your passion.
· Imagine quitting your day job and making enough money to afford the luxury lifestyle.
Well, we have the information that will set you up and have you on your way to getting your message in front of a global audience.
If you are asking, "How Do I Start And Grow A Podcast Business?", this is what our course will do for you. It will:
· Let you discover How To Use Podcasts to grow or even start a new business around your passion.
· Show you how to explode your marketing results using podcasts.
· Let YOU, without any experience or expertise, create a podcast that gets you leads, sales and customers, even to start up a brand-new business.
· Help you learn the exact step by step method on how to start a podcast business successfully!
· Let you finally learn a great skill to catapult your online business the FAST WAY!
· And much more...
With the knowledge gained from our course, "You Can Go Live and Quickly Generate Interest in your Market Place" using one of the fastest-growing information delivery mechanisms on the internet today! "
And again, that is PODCASTING!
Would you like to learn how to do this? And would you like to know how you can earn thousands of dollars in sales from this platform? If you answered “Yes”, then this course is for you!
"In a little over 120 Minutes You'll have an understanding of all the things you should know, to get your podcasting channel in place, along with what you need to do to get it running successfully in a very short period of time.”
Podcasting is just amazing. With millions of podcasts being delivered daily, it’s an untapped goldmine for information marketers, like us, to make a lot of money with it.
What exactly are you going to gain from this Podcasting Secrets Course?
Well, Here are some of the subjects covered in our lessons:
· What are podcasts, and how do they work?
· What equipment do I need? Can I start this business cheaply?
· How to find out what to talk about?
· How do I structure my content so that it creates a “pull” into subscriptions
· How do I record the podcast and edit it?
· How do I grow my podcast audience?
· How does my podcast make money?
· And so much more ………
All these questions are answered inside our Podcasting Secrets Course. Part 1 of our Udemy Podcasting Trilogy of Courses!
Using podcasts the RIGHT WAY can explode your business results.
There is a proven strategy on how to turn your podcast into your business.
If you follow the exact step-by-step process, you can almost guarantee success.
This is exactly what is taught inside our Podcasting Secrets Course. Part 1 of our Udemy Podcasting Trilogy of Courses!
Stop wasting your time trying to figure this out on your own.
Imagine learning exactly how to do this the RIGHT way in just a few minutes from now
Well…this is exactly what we have for you today…
Our Podcasting Secrets Course is everything you need to know on how to start and grow a new podcast business.
You will discover:
· What is a podcast and why it works so well as a channel to build a business.
· Exactly what you need to start a podcast business from home.
· How to find a hot topic and theme to base your successful podcast on.
· How to grow your listeners and promote your podcast.
· The many different ways your podcast can make you money.
· How to scale your podcast, quit your job and run this new business full time.
· And Much, Much More!
Now, if you’re like most people, you’re going to be super excited about what you’re about to learn about real-life marketing strategies with podcasting.
At the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge and understanding so that you can begin working with this amazing platform.
So get started today and start your path to true freedom.
Anyone can create a new Podcast and turn their passion into a full time business!
Finally, start that online business you have dreamt of, be able to quit your job, and be financially secure.
Never have to worry about money again!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has an idea, information, or a product and wants to get their message in front of the world.
Ed has been delivering Agile Training since 2004. Ed’s student's number in the thousands, both in the corporate arena, as well as in Post-Secondary Academia. Ed has a passion to help and lead the transforming of I.T. communities from the traditional failing development cultures of the past to the successes achieved from a philosophy of “Agile Thinking.”
As a multifaceted public speaker, presenter, educator and corporate mentor in a number of diverse arena’s, bridging the generations from the Y/Millennials to the Gen X’ers right up to the Boomers, Ed’s passion is to see success and excellence again become part of what we have lost in our current organizational cultures.
Ed trains professionals in the University environment on a nightly basis. These are the professional practitioners who are adding to their already learned skills and are now focused on improving their product development and leadership abilities. While doing that on a nightly basis, Ed works with his own Management Consulting practice in giving back to a new corporate culture by day.
Ed’s focus in both Corporate Canada and Academia is to help I.T. practitioners and their organizations increase Software Development success rates by refining/redefining their software/product development processes.
For organizations not able to transform into an “Agile” way of thinking quickly, Ed works with them and evaluates, recommends, and implements techniques that strategically allow them to shift to an Agile culture in a more subtle way that fits into their highly structured and constrained cultures. Whether implemented quickly or done more slowly, change is essential if we are to grow and succeed in the complex business arena of today.
Ed loves interacting with his audiences when he is sharing his knowledge and his understanding of the “Agile Space.” His in-depth knowledge gives him the experiences to share that many times override “textbook theory.” Real-life always trumps theory. His students are in positions of leadership all over the globe. They love his teaching style, but more so, they love the understanding of Agile that they receive through his training. This gives them what they need to journey successfully on the pathway to achieving their dreams!