The Podcast Masterclass: The Complete Guide to Podcasting
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to start, grow, and monetize your own podcast
- Why you should start a podcast today to grow your brand
- Equipment you need to get started
- How to record a high quality podcast
- Record interviews over Skype
- Edit your own podcast with free and professional apps
- Add ID3 tags, images, and other metadata to your episodes
- Host your podcast inexpensively on reliable platforms
- Publish your podcast to iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and Google Play
- Launch your podcast successfully and jump in the rankings
- Grow your podcast to get more monthly downloads
- Monetize your podcast with sponsorships, products, affiliate marketing, and donations
- You don't need any experience creating or launching a podcast.
You want to start a podcast, right?
This is the perfect course for you.
We've created this course to show you everything you need to start, record, edit, publish, grow, and monetize your podcast.
That's right, we'll teach you the entire process. No more piecing together blog posts and YouTube videos to try to figure out how to do it.
WE SHOW YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED AND SUCCEED!
Whatever your budget, whatever you skill level, wherever you are in the podcasting journey, this course will help you complete your goals efficiently and effectively.
- Understand the benefits of having a podcast
- Know the equipment you need to get started
- Create your podcast art, intros, outros, and style
- Set up your equipment to record high quality audio
- Record interviews over Skype
- Edit your podcast with free and professional apps
- Add tags properly to your files
- Upload and host your podcast files
- Submit your podcast to iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify
- Launch your podcast with or without an audience
- Grow your podcast audience
- Make money from your podcast in 4 ways
- Direct feedback from instructors on any aspect of your podcast
- Student podcast directory to help promote and launch your podcast
- Case studies to show how our methods have truly worked
MAKE A PROFESSIONAL PODCAST ON ANY BUDGET
Stop worrying about what expensive microphone to buy and which hosting plan to choose. We'll show you exactly what you need to get started.
WHY LEARN FROM US?
We are your instructors, Phil Ebiner and Ravinder Deol. Wehave created some of the highest rated and most popular courses here on Udemy. We both love sharing our knowledge with students like you.
We've teach everything from our own experience, showing what works and what doesn't work. You can trust that we will share all our secrets, so that you will have a ton of success.
There is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start making better videos today!
Phil & Rav
- Anyone with an online business that wants to expand their reach.
- Anyone passionate about any topic that wants to share their passion with the world.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to start a podcast from scratch.
Welcome to the Podcasting Masterclass! This lesson will go over what this course is all about and how to have the most success with this class!
Welcome to this lecture in the course, where I really want to quick off with; Why You Should Start A Podcast. It may not be the first port of call when considering promoting your business, brand, or project. You’re probably inundated with advice coming in the form of creating video.
Of course video is powerful, no denying that. But audio is just as powerful 2017, 2018, onwards! So let me cover five reasons with you, as to why I suggest you start a podcast, today.
In this lecture I really want to hone in on the rise, or better yet, comeback of Podcasting, and Audio in general. Everything I’m going to be highlighting in this lecture, is pure facts, so there really is no denying that Podcasting is something you should be doing. The facts prove it, you can actually checkout this research paper for yourself at this link - it’s an amazing resource!
Get a complete list of all the equipment you need to start your podcast! This is equipment used and trusted by Phil and Rav. We cover:
- microphone accessories
- recording applications
- editing applicaitons
In this lesson of the Podcasting Masterclass, you'll learn the exact equipment you need to get started with podcasting.
Lets discuss an extremely important area when it comes to your podcast. That’s the topic and style of your podcast, this is something you need to nail, before you steam ahead with creating.
When it came to launching my podcast I had five key areas I defined beforehand, that ensured my podcast would hit the ground running, over getting lost in an ever-growing iTunes Store.
Sponsors, Advertisers, Products - this is how podcasts are monetised. However, monetisation such as this shouldn’t be the first thing on your mind. What you should first be focussing on, is providing pure value to your audience, over trying to sell everything and anything to them.
There are three areas in a podcast where can plug a Sponsor, Advertiser, or Product. You’ll probably notice the three common areas, if you’re already an avid podcast listener.
In this lesson of the Podcasting Masterclass, learn how to use Ecamm Call Recorder to record your Skype Calls. This is the perfect solution for recording interview-based podcast episodes. I'll show you how to choose the right record settings and also how to export your recording in different ways like split-screen video and separate audio files.
Welcome to this lecture in the course where I want to show you my workflow for editing podcast episodes. It’s a simple, yet effective workflow which produces high quality results. Phil will also be sharing his workflow for editing podcast episodes with you as well in this section, that way, you can see both our approaches and decide which works best for you.
Let me now show you who I post my podcast episodes with, there are many services out there you can use nowadays, however, I’ve found one that works perfectly for me. It’s such a simple tool to use, which offers seamless experience. Remember, I’ll all about simplifying the workflow to getting episodes out, as you’ll probably have figured out by now.
Estimate how much you can make with your podcast with MidRoll's calculator.
As some of you may know I have a specialism in the Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain field. This ecosystem brings many innovative ways to monetise your projects. So I really wanted to introduce you to a method here, and that is how to accept Bitcoin Donations, or Tips for your podcast.