Podcasting - How To Go From Zero To Hero
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Rapidly create a podcast from scratch
- Learn the easy way to master the technical aspects of podcast setup and publication
- Create amazing quality podcasts by adding effects and extras
- Quickly create eye-catching cover art for your podcast
- Learn how to syndicate your podcast show to reach the world
- Learn how to use free tools to remove any technical worries
- The desire to share your voice, message and passion through podcasting.
Podcasting is the perfect way to share your voice, grow your brand, build a business and connect with the word.
Maybe you've tried before and given up? Afraid of the tech headaches? Not sure what to use or how to set it all up? And we've updated the course Dec 2017 giving you a fresh look at the tools you need to create your first podcast.
This course is for you.
I'll walk you through choosing the right tools, setting up your equipment and show, recording basics, creating eye-catching cover art and getting your show live and sharing it with the world.
This course is geared for the beginning podcaster, but the extra's section will contain some cool free tools and techniques to enhance any podcast and reach out to new audiences and markets.
Each step of the process is clearly explained and demonstrations of what exactly you need to do next. By the end of this course you will be a master at the technical stuff, create stunning audio and eye-catching cover art, and be able to share your podcast show with the world.
While you could pay $$$ to learn this material, It shouldn't cost you a fortune to create your very own podcast. In Podcasting Zero To Hero, you get a solid understanding of the how and why and learn about all the free tools available to take your show to the next level.
The power of Udemy is in the community. I'm here for any questions and to support you on your podcasting journey. My students stretch around the world and have created podcasts in multiple languages and formats with great success.
Are you ready?
I'm here to walk you through every step of the way and committed to your success.
I can't wait to hear your first podcast show!
- Anyone who wants to start a podcast quickly
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to promote and share their brand
- Hobby lovers that want to share their passions with the world.
- Musicians looking for a way to self-publish and share their talents
- Marketers and Entrepreneurs who want to build and scale an audience
- Educators who want to reach a larger audience.
Getting started doesn't have to break the bank. Here is an example of a simple yet efficient podcasting setup.
Prestopod offers a free and paid version that allows you to tag your podcast episodes and upload to libsyn in a single step. This certainly reduces your workload and decreases redundancy as many of the tags remain the same between episodes.
Watch the short demo on the Prestopod dot com site to see how the process can be streamlined to save you time and effort.