- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to market their podcasts effectively
- Understand how to find awesome guests for their show
- Be able to use their podcast as a more effective tool
- Audio recorder or computer
- Areas of expertise that you want to share with the world
- Technical skills to follow a Podcast site's instructions to set up the Podcast on your own
- Strong desire to share your knowledge with the world
Ricky Shetty and Scott Paton recently celebrated their 500th podcast episode in 18 months: Digital Nomad Mastery Podcast. It gets 1000's of downloads a month and growing daily. Scott has been teaching podcasting since 2005.
In this fast-paced course, Ricky and Scott share how they were able to create such a successful podcast and leverage it into the vehicle that funds their dream lives of traveling the world.
The best equipment to use
How to find awesome guests
Why appearing on other people's podcasts is crucial to your own podcast's growth
How to quickly find hot topics to talk about
Why sponsorships are so easy for podcasters to get
How to leverage your podcast for your own product sales
What to do if you don't have a product or service
And much more!
If you ever wondered why you should podcast or how you should structure your podcast, this course is for you!
- Podcasters who want more listeners
- Udemy instructors who want more students
- Digital Nomads who want to fund their travels
- Small businesses
You can help your fellow students by leaving a Review of this course. The Review lets your fellow students make the decision to take the course or not. It helps them understand how your experiences in the course helped you become more charismatic, and then they can decide if they want to follow in your footsteps.