Podal Reflexology Massage
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Knowing podal reflexology and its benefits
- Learning the precautions and considerations prior to applying this technique
- Get a complete knowledge of where the reflex points of the whole body are located on the feet, and learn to work on them to bring comfort to the client
- No prior knowledge is needed
- No special materials or tools are required
In this course you will learn the art of Reflexology. The reflection is an involuntary response to a stimulation of the nerve receptors in the skin, relayed from the spinal cord through the neural network of the human body.
In cases in which organs are undergoing ailments, these manifest themselves in their reflection points.
You will learn their properties, energy distribution, interpretation and mapping of these reflection points on the foot; the placement of the fingers and hygiene measures amongst other things.
This is an authentic SPA treatment for conditions such as:
It brings overall confort to the muscles.
- Students with no prior knowledge in massaging
- Professional or amateur masseurs who want to expand their training
In this lesson you will learn the key aspects of Podal Reflexology, its history and applications.
In this lesson you will learn to locate and tell apart the reflex points on the foot.