PMP Exam Immersion (On Demand)
What you'll learn
- Understand the PMP Exam Content Outline in-depth
- Understand the tasks in the People Domain of the PMP Exam Content Outline from an agile and predictive perspective
- Understand the tasks in the Process Domain of the PMP Exam Content Outline from an agile and predictive perspective
- Understand the tasks in the Business Domain of the PMP Exam Content Outline from an agile and predictive perspective
- The right mindset to tackle PMP Exam questions
- Prior knowledge of the 49 processes of project management (PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition), Agile and Scrum Basics.
- PMP Exam Layman's Guide (Udemy Course)
Do you want to take a rapid, enjoyable course to lead you to PMP Exam success with a duo of entertaining trainers who really know their stuff inside out? If so, then this course is absolutely for you!
There are so many topics and books one should know about for the PMP® exam! The 6th and 7th editions of the PMBOK® Guide, the Agile Practice Guide, the PMP® Exam content outline and so much more. When you add all these publications, it becomes rather bulky and even then, you still have no firm understanding on how to weave the moving parts together. That's thousands of pages and still no solid direction!
That is the business case for this course based on the book, PMP Exam Immersion, written by Phill Akinwale and Roy Schilling, two industry professionals. PMP® Exam immersion is your one-stop-shop for PMP® exam mastery. It's not boring, sleep-inducing information, instead it is interesting and relevant information, that helps you to not only become a greater project management professional candidate, but also a more pragmatic, in-touch project manager!
It is a course full of compelling project management arguments in full color with very engaging dialog between the trainers, a live audience and a narrative that is easy to follow! The content is broken down by domain and task (People, Process and Business), examining both predictive, hybrid and agile content. If you are looking to take the PMP® exam with confidence, this is a worthy addition to your arsenal.
There are three sections (People, Process and Business) and 35 tasks in all. Most chapters are followed by multiple choice or open-ended questions to ensure focus and understanding.
Chapters align to the PMP Exam Content Outline tasks, so there are 35 tasks. Sections of the course conclude with a robust mini-mock exam testing you on the tasks and philosophies. Jump in right now and let's begin this exciting adventure together!
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to take their PMP Exam soon, after having attended a 35 hour course
- Students looking for a live-class feel that spans a few hours with a few videos a segment
- Students who want to reassure themselves of their PMP Exam readiness
- Students looking to HYBRIDIZE PMP Exam knowledge to rapidly shift between Agile and Hybrid concepts
- PMP Exam Immersion book owners looking for rapid knowledge coverage to summarize content learnt
- Students looking to bridge the gap between traditional project management and agile in preparation for the PMP Exam
Phill C. Akinwale, PMP has managed operational endeavors and projects across government and private sectors in various companies. With his extensive experience in various facets of Project Management and rigorous project controls, he has trained project management worldwide across five PMBOK® Guide editions over the last 17 years. He holds over 10 project management certifications with six in Agile Project Management (CSM, PMI-ACP, PSM1, PSPO1, PAL1, SPS, PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP). Books he has authored include: The No-Good Leader, Earned Value Basics and Project Management Mid-Level to C-Level.