PMP® Project Management Professional - Exam prep
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 53 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage any project
- No prerequisites required.
This course will prepare you for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam and help you obtain the most recognized project management certification worldwide. You will be provided with all the necessary information to pass the test while covering all 10 knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide. Furthermore, each of the 47 processes are assigned to their respective domain task.
The lectures include all inputs, tools, techniques, and outputs, presented in an understandable manner, as well as useful exam advices and a comprehensive study guide.
By completion of the course you will have gained essential knowledge on:
- The 10 knowledge areas and 47 processes included in the PMBOK® Guide
- The 42 domain tasks and the associated skills included in the PMP® Examination Content Outline
- How to successfully study for the exam as well as practical exam taking techniques
You will get 87 contact hours (87 PDU's) which exceeds the minimum of 35 PDU's required to take the exam:
- Video-Lectures: 13h
- Review Questions: 14h
- PMP exam Study Guide book: 30h
- PMP exam prep questions book: 30h
Total contact hours: 87h
- Everyone that wants to learn something about project management.