PMP Exam simulation PMI 7th edition
this exam simulator is built to help PMP students and practitioners to evaluate their knowledge in the field of project management professional in alignment with the project management institute material of the 7th edition with the new requirements for 2022 (onwards) exam.
the exam supports situational questions from the different management environments including (traditional, agile and the hybrid environments)
this exam simulation includes questions covering the material of the PMBOK 7th Edition by the project management institute PMI, with situational and scenario based problems that focuses on measuring your abilities (as a project manager) to pass the PMP exam and manage projects in a real life scenario. and that is due to the fact that the majority of questions in the PMI PMP exam will be situational.
there are many situational and decision making based questions in this simulator, as well as some numerical and calculation based questions to help you cover the exam areas in a comprehensive manner.
having feedback on each question will help you to clearly understand why the correct answer is correct and why others are not.
the passing score for t his exam is 74%
with the following notes:
1- Your Score: >80% - EXCELLENT: Revisit the explanations of the Q's you have got wrong, enhance your learnings & proceed to next section.
2- Your Score: 60-80% - AVERAGE: You need to focus on analyzing the Q's and explanations you got wrong & restudy questions and answers to develop your knowledge before moving to the next section.
3- Your Score: <60% - NEEDS IMPROVEMENT: you need to revisit all the questions and answers and we encourage you to restudy your course (if you have taken a course) again before having this exam again.
this exam will help you to familiarize yourself with the actual exam environment and question types.
Who this course is for:
- PMP students
- PMP exam enrolled participants
- traditional\waterfall practitioners and project managers
- agile\adaptive project environment practitioners and project managers
- hybrid project environments practitioners and project managers
- project management practitioners and knowledge development seekers
Executive Manager, Project Manager, BIM Manager and Principal Architect
Exceptionally accomplished and reliable Architect with a strong client satisfaction record across a wide variety of residential and corporate building projects. Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism. Able to explain complex building concepts and processes clearly and intelligibly.
PMI-PMP Authorized Instructor 2022
AUTODESK Certified Instructor 2022
BIM Management Instructor.
1. Project Management Professional (PMP, PMI) (2022)
2. RICS BIM management certified. (2021)
3. Autodesk Authorized Developer, Authorized Publisher, and Author (2017).
4. The FIRST Of the 5 recognized AUTODESK BUILDING PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS GURUs in the world. (2015)
5. Ranked No. 1 on the Autodesk Educators Expert Network (worldwide 2015)
6. Autodesk 3Ds Max Certified instructor. (2015)
7. Chief of Arts Club, University of Jordan. (2012)
8. Archi Arts Award, Museum Project- university of Jordan/ second Place. (2011)
MEGA Projects Handled:
Doha Air base Development " Qatar" | Doha International Horticulture Expo 2023 "Qatar" | Hamad Port New Project "Qatar"| National Health Laboratories "Qatar" | VIP Amiri Palace "Doha, Qatar" | Al Bayt Stadium "Al Khor, Qatar" | Mina District Redevelopment "Doha, Qatar" | Quteifan Island Water Park "Lusail-Doha" | Doha Festival City - Entertainment Theme Park "Qatar" |Seven Public Park "Different Locations, Qatar" | Mosques "Qatar" | KHMC "king Hussien Medical City " Jordan"| Alwaseel Project " KSA" | The Land Mark Project "several Plots, KSA"
2019 – Present EXECUTIVE MANAGER, PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT & BIM DIRECTOR SEVEN DIMENSIONS CONSULTING
• Managing Company Projects, Business Development, Growth Studies and Directing\managing BIM projects. Projects: Qatar Horticulture Expo 2023 | Doha Air Base "Qatar" | Hamad Port New Project "Qatar"| National Health Laboratories "Qatar" | VIP Amiri Palace "Doha, Qatar" |Al Bayt Stadium "Al Khor, Qatar" | Mina District Redevelopment "Doha, Qatar" | Quteifan Island Water Park "Lusail-Doha"
2016 – 2019 ARCHITECT AND BIM MANAGER, DIVERSE|CONSULT
• Architect and Project Manager and BIM manager, Handling Various Types of Projects Using BIM Software. College of Law, Qatar University |Family Entertainment Center (Theme Parks at DOHA FESTIVAL CITY) | Post Office Buildings (5 Locations) | Labor Accommodation (2 Locations) | Office Building at Lusail | Warehouse | Mosques | Parks (7 Locations).
2016-2017 Autodesk AutoCAD Instructor, New Horizons|Doha, Qatar.
AutoCAD instructor for Authority of Public works (PWA) ASHGHAL Human Resources Development Program.
2014 – 2016 ARCHITECT AND BIM MANAGER, ALBOUCAI CONSULTING and BIM lab "sister company"
• Architect & BIM Manager at BIM lab
• Leading a 350,000 Sqm project “preliminary to detail Design Stage” (BIM Project) in Amman, in collaboration with regional and international consulting companies.
• Leading the design team of residential (Private Villa Design and Apartment Buildings), commercial Buildings, (Restaurants, Office Buildings.. ETC)
• ARCHITECT & BIM Coordinator ALBOUCAI ENGINEERING AND CONSULTING
• Architect and Project Coordinator, Handling Various Types of Projects from Private Villa, Apartments Buildings, Small Commercial, To Large Scale Commercial Buildings and High Rise.
2012 – 2013 INSTRUCTOR, CENTER OF CONSULTATION-JU.
• Instructor Of Autodesk Programs - 3Ds Max & AutoCAD of The Graphics Design Diploma & Interior Design Diploma.
2012 – 2016 FOUNDER AND CEO, CONTRAST|TRAINING CENTER.
• General Manager and Instructor. “Autodesk Revit, Autodesk 3Ds Max, Adobe Photoshop”.
2011 – 2012 INSTRUCTOR, IRTH ACADEMY. Instructor.
• “Autodesk 3Ds Max, Adobe Photoshop”
2020-2022 Master. Engineering Management, Qatar University. Excellent (may, 2022)
2009-2014 BCS. ARCHITECTURE, UNI. OF JORDAN GPA: Very Good. (May, 2014)
1. Project Management Professional, PMP|PMI (Jan. 2022)
2. Project Management Professional, Instructing Academy (Oct. 2021)
Project Management Professional, Excellence Institute (Nov. 2021).
3. FIDIC Form of Contact, Engineering Tracks (Aug. 2021).
4. RICS BIM Management Certificate. RICS Academy (Feb. 2020).
5. UPDA Certified. (Doha-Qatar) 2016-Present.
6. Project Management Professional, (PMP, Certificate of completion), 2017.
7. Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit Architecture 2015,2016,2017 & 2018.
8. Autodesk Certified Professional: 3Ds Max 2015.
9. Autodesk Certified Instructor 2015.
10. Autodesk Building Performance analysis. 2015.
11. Adobe Photoshop (IEEE). 2011.
12. Working together for sustainability (IEEE). 2010.
VOLUNTEER And Memberships
1. HultPrize QU | Head of Judgement and Juries Team. (Doha, Qatar) 2020.
2. Member/Volunteer of the Road to 2022. (Doha-Qatar) 2018-Present.
3. Chief of MEDIA committee. (Tashkeel Architects-Jordan) 2018-present.
4. Member at Sparkle Astronomy club. (Amman-Jordan) 2018-Present.
5. UPDA Certified. (Doha-Qatar) 2016-Present.
• Problem Solving, Time Management, Human Resources Management, Teamwork, Communication and Detail Oriented
• (AutoCAD, Autodesk 3Ds Max, Autodesk Revit, SketchUP, Vray and Mental Ray, Adobe Photoshop, Navisworks Lumion, Camtasia Studio, Microsoft, aftereffects).