PMP Questions - Real Exam - 6th Edition - Project Management
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Yes, you must be read #PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition prior doing this real simulation test.
- Candidates who are about to take #PMP #Exam.
- There are no-pre-requisites to enroll and complete this #course
It's all about practice, practice yourself on how to PASS the #PMP exam in the FIRST go! by solving these 2 real PMP Simulations. NOW FREE. USE THE CODE: PMP31D
A detailed explanation for why choosing the correct answer in particular and the reference page from the #PMBOK V6 guide is provided for every question at the end of each exam.
Questions' scenarios are similar to those in the PMP exam provided by #PMI.
The two tests cover the following topics:
The five Process Groups ( #Initiation, #Planning, #Execution, #Monitoring & #Controlling and Closing) , in addition to the knowledge areas (Integration, Scope, Schedule, #Cost, #Quality, #Risk, #Communications, #Resources, #Stakeholders and #Procurement)
All Math and calculations ( Network diagrams, Critical path, float, backward path, duration and cost estimates using different estimation methods, EVM and EMV)
Situational and ITTOs' questions.
Questions combining more than a knowledge area.
Kick-off meeting, Lessons Learned, Project Archiving.
Questions about different contract types.
Project manager roles as per the Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination Content Outline, Published by PMI .
Your ability to apply project management concepts and tools in real life scenarios.
The pass score for each test is 70%, to obtain the maximum benefit from the tests, it's recommended that you to re-take the tests until you get 90% or above, so as to be able to pinpoint the gaps in your knowledge and increase your probability to pass the real exam.
Enjoy the journey, it's worth taking and get certified sooner by exploring and passing our initial #assessment prior to the real PMP PMI Exam.
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination.
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try.
- Business Development Managers.
- If you’re an experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams.