- 6 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Read the PMBOK 6th edition
A practice test on Project Management Framework chapter 1 (Introduction), chapter 2 (The environment in which projects operate) and chapter 3 (The Role of The Project Manager) in PMBOK guide 6th edition. Pass score is 70%.
Project Management Framework from Q1 to Q40
The Role of the Project Manager from Q41 to Q60
A practice test on chapter 8 in PMBOK guide 6th edition (Project Quality Management) , Chapter 9 (Project Resources Management) and Chapter 10 (Project Communications Management) . Pass score is 70%.
Project Quality Management from Q1 to Q30
Project Resources Management from Q31 to Q65
Project Communications Management from Q66 to Q85
A practice test on chapter 11 in PMBOK guide 6th edition (Project Risk Management), Chapter 12 (Project Procurement Management) and Chapter 13 (Project Stakeholder Management) . Pass score is 70%.
Project Risk Management from Q1 to Q50
Project Procurement Management from Q51 to Q85
Project Stakeholder Management from Q86 to Q105
If you are preparing to take the PMP Exam, so this course is a very good choice for you to help you pass the PMP exam on your first trial.
The course contains:
- Questions on each knowledge area.
- A full realistic timed PMP practice exam consists of 200 questions in 4 hours similar to the actual PMP exam.
The best way to use this course is to:
- Study each knowledge area from the PMBOK Guide 6th edition.
- Summarize the most important points in the knowledge area.
- Take the quiz for the knowledge area and check your answers.
- Try to understand why you answered wrong questions by checking the explanation of the answer of each question and refer back to the PMBOK guide 6th edition for deep understanding of these points.
- After you finalize all knowledge areas, try to retake the exams again.
- Finally, when you are ready, take the final PMP practice exam at the end of this course.
- If you get higher than 80% in the final PMP practice exam, so you are ready to take the PMP exam.
- If you have any questions, you can post them in the Q&A section in this course.
Some rules for the exams:
- You can pause the test.
- You can retake the test later, but the time will be reduced.
- The questions difficulty is made gradually, which means that the final PMP practice exam at the end of this course will be more difficult than the exams on knowledge areas.
- The pass score of each quiz is 70%.
- Each question only has ONE correct answer.
- Questions are situational, calculations, graphs and ITTO.
Finally, we wish you all success in the PMP exam and don't forget to rate the course 1 star is the lowest and 5 star is the highest.
- Project managers
- Who need to take the PMP Exam
- Engineers in all fields
- Functional managers
- Department heads