PMP - Project Management Professional practice exams
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An experienced project manager who meets the following requirements:
- Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
For a project management consultant, achieving a professional certification can be a big asset to your business. While getting a certificate isn't required to launch your practice, accreditations have many benefits, including building your credibility and allowing you to charge a higher rate. The Project Management Professional (PMP) is among the certifications offered by the Project Management Institute.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a globally acknowledged professional certification that validates a professional’s education and experience in project management. This coveted credential is offered by the reputed Project Management Institute to professionals who qualify in the PMP Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
*** This course does not content the study material. This course contains 1000 questions ***
- Education and experience typically drive your base rate as a consultant, but adding a recognized certification to your name can also help bump up the dollar value of your services. This is fueled by an increased interest by medium and large corporations to hire consultants and employees who are certified project managers.