PMP Practice tests 6th Edition - 500 questions+explanations
- 5 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Good knowledge of the concepts of PMBOK 6th Edition
The best way to pass your PMP exam certification on your own and on your first try is the following one:
1 - Grab a book explaining the main PMP concepts in a "friendly" way. Do the test at the end of each chapter. We recommend:
- Rita Mulcahy´s PMP Exam Prep
- PMP Project Management Professional Exam - Study Guide - Sybex - Kim Heldman
- The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try - Andy Crowe
- McGraw-Hill Education PMP Project Management Professional Exam - Henrique Moura
2 - Then, read and study the PMBOK (be sure to take the latest edition). Don´t try this first as you will get confused by so many new processes, inputs, outputs, techniques, etc.(until you are an experienced project manager...)
Try to do a mental map with all the processes (and their associated knowledge area). Memorize the input/output for the most used processes.
3 - Try as many practice tests as possible. Even if you can "pass" if you get more than 75%, repeat and repeat until you get over 95% in a consistent way.
Read carefully every explanation.
The practice tests in this course are based on latest PMBOK Edition (6th Edition). You will find the same type of questions that in the real exam.
Following these steps you can be sure that you will get your PMP certification on your first try !
- Students preparing for the PMP Exam