PMP Practice Test Exam 2022- As per latest ECO
Practicing mock is M/C phase of PMP Exam preparation for a PMP aspirant. Any aspirant should be very careful in selection of right mock. There is myth in the market, if you don't score 80% in your mock exam, your success rate decreases in the real exam. I always condemn this thought, as there is a great variance in the degree of Mocks available in the market from quality point of view.
My message to all Aspirants
1) Read PMBOK guide ,Agile Practice guide, Scrum guide 2019 thoroughly.
2) Take the print out of 5-10-49 (5 process groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 49 processes) from PMBOK-6 and read it on daily basis.
3) Download PMBOK outline document from PMI website and make a habit of reading on daily basis.
4) Know the functionality of all 33 project documents and its reference in project life cycle.
5) Smartly learn Tools and Techniques. There are 9 Data gathering tools, 27 Data analysis tool, and so on. Check its reference and usage in Project life cycle.
6) Understand 4 values and 12 Principles of Agile carefully. Read roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master, Development Team, Product Owner.
Read and understand artifacts ( Product backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increments) , and events ( Sprint, Daily Scrum, Iteration/Sprint review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog grooming).
6) Practice my set of 535 questions, which has been broken down to six sets:-
1. PMP Practice Test 1 - Full Mock (180 Questions) - 2021 - Up to date as per current PMP exam content outline.
2. PMP Practice Test 2 - Full Mock (180 Questions) - 2021 - Up to date as per current PMP exam content outline.
3. PMP Practice Test - 50 Questions-2021 - Up to date as per current PMP exam content outline.
4. 25- Brain-teasing situational questions - No changes made. Valid for current exam standard. These question are grouped KA wise for deeper understanding of the Aspirants.
5. Agile Questions - 50 Questions-2021 - Up to date as per current PMP exam content outline.
6. PMP Practice Test - 50 ITTO Questions - Remains unchanged. Still valid for current PMP exam.
7) Don't forget to review those questions which you have answered wrongly, this set contain detailed explanation of all correct answers with PMBOK reference. When you are reviewing, you can review Knowledge Area wise, this is an added functionality of my exam sets.
8) Retake the test, if you score less than 75 percent. I would recommend to continue practicing until you get 90 percent.
I have covered all important topics, if u do all my questions with proper understanding, your probability of passing the real exam with flying colors will be higher.
7) Practice my 180 Questions mock sets at least twice to assess your speed and readiness.
8) Remember the age old saying: - God helps those who helps themselves. This practice tests doesn't guarantee your success in the PMP exam, but it will certain increase your confidence level.
Good Luck All!!!
Tridib Roy, MBA -IT, PMP, CSM, CSPO, ITIL V4
Who this course is for:
- All PMP Aspirants who has read PMBOK6 at least once
Experienced and vision oriented PMP certified Agile Enthusiastic IT Manager with over 18 years of exemplary service in diverse IT roles. Passionate about utilizing knowledge and skills in leading technical staff and manage projects. Expert in handling Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid model projects. Varied experience in handling Cross-functional team across geographies, including transition programs, administrative roles, and serving as a liaison between technical and business staff. Received multiple accolades. Application Architect with experience of leading the turnaround of under performing IT Projects. Have extensive experience in managing Procurement Migration Projects both technically and as well as Project Manager. Skilled in Ariba, Oracle ERP, PL/SQL, Apps DBA , Customer Service, and Requirements Analysis
Regular blogger, and is the co-author of Agile Handbook of Quinnox.
Check my LinkedIn page for all exciting news and offers.