PMP Practice Test Exam 2019-PMBOK6
- 6 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- All aspirants should read PMBOK6 at least twice before attempting this mock question set.
Practicing mock is M/C phase of PMP Exam preparation for a PMP aspirant. Any aspirant should be very careful in selection of right mock. There is myth in the market, if you don't score 80% in your mock exam, your success rate decreases in the real exam. I always condemn this thought, as there is a great variance in the degree of Mocks available in the market from quality point of view.
My message to all Aspirants
1) Read PMBOK thoroughly. Hardly you get questions outside PMBOK.
2) Take the print out of 5-10-49 (5 process groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 49 processes) from PMBOK-6 and read it on daily basis.
3) Download PMBOK outline document from PMI website and make a habit of reading on daily basis.
4) Know the functionality of all 33 project documents and its reference in project life cycle. If you need help here I can guide you.
5) Smartly learn Tools and Techniques. There are 9 Data gathering tools, 27 Data analysis tool, and so on. Check its reference and usage in Project life cycle.
6) Practice my set of 454 questions, which has been broken down to six sets- First one having 200 questions( Full mock) with 4 hour time duration , Second one having 100 questions with two-hour time duration, the third one has 50 questions with a duration of 1 hour, 4th one having 29 scenario based questions typically closest to real exam, 5th one has 25 Agile questions,6th one is an 50 questions set, that consists of ITTO based questions. Most of the ITTO questions are situation based, keeping real exam in mind. I have thoughtfully broken my set of questions in to four parts, and I guarantee this will boost the learning efficiency of the aspirants.
7) Don't forget to review those questions which you have answered wrongly, this set contain detailed explanation of all correct answers with PMBOK reference. When you are reviewing, you can review Knowledge Area wise, this is an added functionality of my exam sets.
8) Retake the test, if you score less than 75 percent. I would recommend to continue practicing until you get 90 percent.
I have covered all important topics, if u do all my questions with proper understanding, your probability of passing the real exam with flying colors will be higher.
7) Practice my 200 Question mock at least twice to assess your speed and readiness.
8) Practice my ITTO set of 50 questions, as many times as possible. I would say until you score above 90%.
8) Remember the age old saying: - God helps those who helps themselves. This practice tests doesn't guarantee your success in the PMP exam, but it will certain increase your confidence level.
Good Luck All!!!
Tridib Roy, MBA -IT, PMP, CSM, CSPO, ITIL V4
- All PMP Aspirants who has read PMBOK6 at least once