PMP Exam Prep Seminar - Complete Exam Coverage with 35 PDUs
What you'll learn
- Earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours by completing the entire course
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- You will earn 35 exam contact hours as required by PMI
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Build a strong foundation in Agile project management for the new PMP exam
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
- Participants should qualify for the PMP exam
- Understand fundamentals of project management
- Dedicated to completing this PMP Exam Prep Seminar
- Have a deep desire to pass the PMP exam
Updated November 2022 for the current PMP Exam and based on PMI's Exam Content Outline.
Join the thousands of others who've completed this top-rated course and passed their PMP exam. You can do this!
PMP® Exam Prep Seminar: ID 109EPSWB
20 hours for technical skills
9 hours for business skills
6 hours for leadership skills
35 PDUs / 35 contact hours for the PMP exam application
90-question pre-assessment exam
90-question end-of-course assessment exam
20-questions in each section
Assignments and discussion
Coaching sections throughout to keep you motivated - You can do this!
You MUST complete all assignments and exercises to claim the 35 Contact Hours.
You need to pass the PMP exam and you need quality training that'll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 35 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos, assignments, and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your PMP exam application or maintain your PMP certification.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Project managers who need 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP examination - by completing the entire course
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try
- People who want 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider - by completing the entire course
- This course is NOT for new project managers
- This course is NOT for project managers seeking a project management guide
Keep Moving Forward!
Joseph Phillips is the best-selling author and project management instructor.
He has more than 25 years of experience as a project management consultant, educator, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has consulted as a project manager for a range of businesses, including startups, hospitals, architectural firms, and manufacturers.
Joseph is passionate about helping people learn and master project management. He has led both in-person and web-based seminars on project management, PMP certification, IT project management, program management, writing, business analysis, technical writing, and related topics.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
CompTIA Project+ Professional
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+
Certified ITIL Foundations Professional
Professional Scrum Master I
PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, McGraw-Hill
CAPM/PMP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMI-ACP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMP Project Management Lab Book, McGraw-Hill
The Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish, McGraw-Hill
Project Management for Small Business, American Management Association
Software Project Management for Dummies, For Dummies Publisher
The Lifelong Project, Amazon CreateSpace
Vampire Management: Why Your Job Sucks, Amazon CreateSpace