Agile for PMP & CAPM certification exam; Agile Vs. Waterfall
What you'll learn
- Understand the right agile mindset needed to succeed in the PMP and CAPM certification exam
- Know critical differences between Agile vs. Waterfall mindset
- Covers Agile application across all 13 PMP knowledge areas
- Useful for expediting your PMP and CAPM certification exam prep strategy through knowing critical differences between Agile & waterfall techniques
- Learn about Agile, Hybrid and waterfall projects
- Desire to crack the PMP and CAPM certification exam
- Desire to expedite your PMP and CAPM exam prep and gain your certification quickly
Agile is a major part of the PMP certification exam and is also tested in the CAPM certification exam. This course is essential and useful for both PMP and CAPM exam certification candidates. This course will help you develop a broad yet wholesome knowledge of the agile areas included for the CAPM and the PMP certification exam. Covers all 13 knowledge areas with the agile concepts. Covers Agile, waterfall and hybrid projects.
More and more companies are moving to agile and hence PMI had adapted their exam in the same direction. Having said, that waterfall isn't going anywhere but more so we are going to see projects that make the shift to becoming more adaptive.
Hence, the testing syllabus has an extreme focus on you understanding this critical difference.
Why this course?
In just a span of a little over an 1 hour of this course, you will have expedited your PMP and CAPM exam understanding multi-fold because of the concepts covered in this course. If you have not read or referred to the Agile Practice Guide, then this course will give you the agile understanding and knowledge to crack the PMP and CAPM certification exam.
Your preparation will be quick and focused with this course and you won't have to waste a lot of additional time referring to several agile books such as the Agile Practice guide or other books.
This course has proven useful for all those CAPM and PMP exam aspirants who have struggled with the massive PMP exam content. It has propelled their learning to a higher understanding of the CAPM and PMP exam and thus, resulted in exam success. It's not about knowing everything, it's about knowing the right things.
This course enables you to understand all the 10 PMP knowledge areas and how agile project management techniques are applied to them. Many people think agile eliminates a lot of techniques that we use in waterfall. Agree that some waterfall practices may find little relevance in the world we live in now but all elements that made a difference to a project in waterfall are applied in agile and they aren't going to go anywhere.
By taking this course, you would have expedited your CAPM and PMP exam prep learning while not compromising on the knowledge needed to crack the exam. Infact, you'd have an elevated understanding of the exam content that'll help you succeed while tackling hard questions in the PMP exam.
This course contains agile knowledge across all 10 PMP knowledge areas listed below:
Project Integration Management.
Project Scope Management.
Project Schedule Management.
Project Cost Management.
Project Quality Management.
Project Resource Management.
Project Communications Management.
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Risk Management
By the end of this course, you would have:
Developed a strong understanding of differences between Agile vs Waterfall
Know when and where which framework can be applied and how
Developed the mindset needed to succeed in the PMP exam in the 1st try
Solidified core concepts that will make a massive difference in the PMP exam
Not wasted your time on resources that don't show the broader picture
Expedited your PMP exam prep process by at least a couple of days
Who this course is for:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and CAPM aspirants
- People interested in learning about the differences between Agile vs. Waterfall Vs. Hybrid projects
- People who need to understand application of Agile in all 13 PMP knowledge areas
- People who want to succeed in the PMP and CAPM certification exam quickly
- People who are yet not clear about all differences between Agile and Waterfall
- Anyone preparing for the PMP certification or the CAPM certification exam
Rohit is an international ITIL, DevOps, Scrum, PMP, PRINCE2, and Kanban trainer speaker and trainer with a proven track record of outstanding training delivery and management consulting assignments across multiple countries and cultures. Rohit has trained and consulted for popular companies in the US, Canada, and India such as Walmart, University of California, BBVA compass bank, RBC, TD, and Telus amongst others.
Rohit is also the co-owner of CareerSprints, a 5-star training organization that offers courses in several subjects such as Scrum, DevOps, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, and Kanban. Rohit is also a blockchain enthusiast and an avid cryptocurrency investor and trader.