PMP® Certification 2023: Exam Flashcards
What you'll learn
- How you can stop memorizing PMP® concepts and actually learn!
- Everything you need to know to pass the new 2023 PMP® Exam!
- The most important Agile Project Management concepts you need for the new PMP® Exam
- How to master the most important Waterfall PMP® concepts (including details on every Process Group and Knowledge Area)
- Be 100% prepared for all Hybrid questions on the PMP® Exam
- Simplify PMP® concepts in an easy-to-understand logic
- Key PMP® skills that will make you a great Project Manager
- Learn the purpose and use of all charts, graphs and analysis techniques used on the PMP® Exam
- Simplify all Earned Value Management terms so you get every question right
- Dedication for studying the PMP® Exam Flashcards
- Passion for passing the PMP® Exam
- No other requirements
This course is 100% aligned with the new 2023 PMP® Exam. These are 714 Key Concepts you'll need to understand before taking your PMP® Exam.
Great for visual learners. These high-energy videos bring the PMBOK concepts alive in a way that you can understand and use. You will save hours of study time as you walk through every concept with PMP® expert and Amazon best-selling author, Scott Payne.
In this course, the founder of PM Master Prep, Scott Payne, simplifies PMP® Concepts down in a way that's logical and easy to understand. The flashcards include Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, and everything you need to know to go into exam day confidently.
These flashcards are your secret weapon!
This course covers the most important Agile Concepts:
Agile Team Roles
Scrum Master Explained
Ideal Agile Workspace
Sprint Planning and Backlog
Daily Standup Meetings
Agile Project Charter
Product Backlog Preparation
Product Backlog Refinement
Demo / Review Meetings
Measuring Agile Progress
The course covers the Five Project Management Process Groups:
Monitoring and Controlling
All Process Groups are going to be covered as we go one by one through the Knowledge Areas:
Build the confidence to answer every PMP® Exam question confidently in just four hours of course material. Pass the new 2023 PMP® exam on your first try!
Scott Payne, PMP
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers who want to pass the PMP® Exam on their first attempt
- Project Management Professionals looking to refresh their project management concepts
- Anyone who would like to learn Project Management and PMP® Concepts quickly and effectively
Founder of PM Master Prep and PMP® expert Scott Payne teaches you everything you need to pass the new PMP® Exam. Transform the way you take in PMP® concepts and immerse yourself in a high-energy learning experience. Leave the courses feeling 100% ready to pass the PMP® Exam on your first attempt. Learn the skills to be a better Project Manager and get PMP® certified in 2022.