PMP - Data Gathering & Project Selection Methods (PMBOK 6)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Information gathering using tools such as checklists and check sheets
- Benchmarking and statistical sampling for advanced data gathering procedures
- Learning how to do brainstorming
- Learning project selection method concept
- Developing present value calculations
- Understanding the internal rate of return concepts
- Learning the concept of payback period
- Performing net present value calculations
- Basic Project Management Knowledge
Data gathering is the foremost technique employed in the project management process. Data collection techniques are used to gather information from a variety of sources. Before turning inputs into results, we often need to collect additional information. This course will highlight some of the common data gathering techniques such as brainstorming, statistical sampling and creating checklists. In addition to that, some of the project management methods are also discussed including internal rate of return, cost-benefit analysis and payback period.
- This course is designed for project researchers and managers considering the significance of data collection and project selection to achieve the ultimate corporate goals
- PMP Aspirants, who want to get PMP certification
Mudassiriqbal.net welcomes you to the course. We are excited to have so many students in the course. I am confident that you will enjoy taking this course in this exciting new online environment.
For many of you, this is your first experience with an online course. Even if you are an expert at it, remember that online courses provide a different way to study and require a few different skills from you as the student.
The course is a part of Project Management Courses getting you ready for the PMP Certification from Mudassiriqbal.net
I look forward to working with you throughout this Journey.
Once you are done with the course, don't forget to review and check the resources at;