PMP EXAM PREP-Project Management Professional FULL TRAINING
- 35.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will get all the resources necessary to pass the PMI PMP certification exam.
- You can learn and discuss the concepts of PMBOK Guide 6th edition
- You can learn and discuss all 49 process of PMBOK Guide 6th edition
- You can learn and discuss all 10 knowledge Areas of PMBOK Guide 6th edition
- Demonstrate all the logic behind formulas without memorizing the same
- Plenty of Questions to practice on the Exam simulation mode
- An exclusive session on how to prepare for the Exam
- An exclusive focused session on Agile (new introduction in New PMBOK)
- Revision of concepts at the end of each chapter (for easy revision)
- Refer eligibility criteria for appearing in PMP Exam in PMI's official Website
- Are you committed to pass PMP exam? then this is your course.
- Do you have desire to pass the PMP exam in first Attempt? then this is your course.
- Do you have Desire and pass the PMP exam in easy way? then this is your course.
Welcome to our Project Management Professional PMP - 35 Contact Hours full course collection.
Now that you have enrolled in this course the following suite of courses will help prepare you become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®. These courses teach the principles, techniques, and tools needed to successfully prepare for and pass the certification exam. Whether you are looking to pass the CAPM, the PMP, or already experienced project manager, you are also eligible to submit any and all of your well-earned contact hours required to earn and maintain your project management certification with the Project Management Institute.
The sections and lectures listed align with PMI's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition. Knowledge areas and are displayed by the 10 knowledge areas and topic order. These courses can be taken in any order, as a review of a concept or knowledge area. However, if you are just becoming familiar with project management and the Project Management Institute, it is recommended that you view the courses sequentially. To meet the PMP® requirements you must complete ALL the courses.
With this course completion:
You will learn the skills you need to be an effective project manager
Gain the full knowledge necessary to pass the CAPM® and/or PMP® certification exam.
Register your hours spent in studying to PMI as 35 contact hours to meet PMI requirement to take the PMP® exam
You will be eligible to print your “Certification of Completion” for submission to PMI.
PMP and CAPM are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who is the target audience?
Existing project managers wishing to get certified in recognition of their skills and experience, or others who wish to train to become accredited project managers.
New managers interested in understanding the key project management concepts to improve their skills and professional credibility
Professionals in the Project Management space who desire to learn the content necessary to become a PMI certified PMP credential holder
- Project managers who just started preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Project managers who need 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP examination
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam easily on the first attempt
- This course is NOT for new project managers
- This course is NOT for project managers seeking a project management guide
- This course is ideal for people who wants to revise the concepts in a logical order of sequence