PMP Certification Preparatory Online Course (PMBOK 6th Ed.)
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Project Management Framework as per PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition
- Prepare themselves for PMP Certification Exam conducted by PMI
- Project Management Process Groups - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing)
- Project Management Knowledge Areas - Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resources, Communication, Procurement, Stakeholder
- Project Management Tools and Techniques to manage projects efficiently
- Code of Ethics
- Will get 11 PDUs Certificate (after successful completion of the course)
- Apply the Project Management principles described in the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition, in projects of various sizes and take informed and balanced decisions
- Any professional interested in learning Project Management can take up this course
- If you are looking to undertake PMP Certification Exam then you must have - in case of Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent) 7,500 hours leading and directing projects OR Four-year degree 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
- Fresh Graduates can undertake this course, gain the PDUs to attend the CAPM Certification Exam (Certified Associate in Project Management)
Aligned to PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
Extensive learning of 49 processes from the PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition. In total more than 11 hours of e-learning content, prepared in accordance to PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition
The course has been indigenously developed by PMP Certified Instructors
The complete course has been divided into 12 chapters and further broken down into processes
Practice assessments, quizzes after end of each knowledge area
One PMP Simulation Test has been enabled with 200 questions, 4 hours duration.
11 Contact Hours/PDUs (Professional Development Units) shall be awarded, on successful completion of course, as required for PMP Exam
PMP Exam Prerequisites
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
7,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
PMP Exam Guidelines
The PMP® Exam is a computer based examination of 4 hours, 200 multiple choice question paper with 25 pretest questions which are not counted in scores. You have to schedule your examination at the nearest PMI approved Prometric Center.
Upon completion of the center-based examination, you will receive a printed copy of your test results. In addition to the overall pass/fail status, important diagnostic information on your performance is provided for each domain. This information provides specific guidance for both passing and failing candidates. Candidates who take a center-based examination receive the exam report at the test center the day they sit for the examination. You can also access your exam report on the online certification system no later than 10 business days after your examination date. You will receive an email notifying you when your exam report is available online.
The test results are reported in two ways:
A pass/fail score is generated based on your overall performance on the examination
The second level of results is the assignment of one of four proficiency levels to each process group
a) Each topic domain is assigned one of the four levels of proficiency – Above Target, Target, Below Target, Needs Improvement – based on the number of questions answered correctly within the domain.
b) This provides direction about your strengths and weaknesses.
PMP Certification Exam fees and CCR Certification Renewal Fees
For PMI members - USD 405
For non-members - USD 555
Reexamination fee for members - USD 275
Reexamination fee for non-members - USD 375
CCR Certification Renewal for members - USD 60
CCR Certification Renewal for non-members - USD 150
PMI approved Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. id 3864)
R.E.P. since 2013 and have trained more than 2000 professionals
High rated PMP Certified Instructors, who have developed the content
Student satisfaction rate above 90% (feedback as collected from participant post training completion)
Student pass rate above 95% (feedback as received from participants, who declare their results on Discussion Forums)
Have trained employees from the following industries, across globe - Telecom, Information Technology, Finance, Real Estate, Hospitality, Services, Defense, Power, Infrastructure, Petroleum, Corporate Affairs, Hospital, Clinical, e-Governance, Education, Technology, etc.
- The course is applicable to practitioners of Project Management including Project Manager, Engineer, Lead, Executive, Business Analyst, member of PMO team and others.
- To be eligible for PMP credential, you must meet the following educational and professional experience requirements. All project management experience must have accrued within last eight consecutive years prior to submission of PMP Application.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent) - Minimum five years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project OR
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent) - Minimum three years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing the project
- Fresh Graduates looking to learn and build a career in Project Management (eligible for CAPM Certification, post training)