Project Management Training
What you'll learn
- 4 sets of simulations tests with a total of 800 Q&A with explanations.
- You can use this course to prepare for the CAPM and other Project manager exams.
- Apply your knowledge post every module with 15- 20 questions.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Management best practices.
- Educational support from trainer via email within 48 hours.
- Downloadable memory map & other resources.
- 35 Contact hours from this course, needs to be earned before 31st December 2020.
- Minimum Education Requirements •A completed bachelor’s degree or high school diploma (or equivalent) Those who attended college or university, but did not obtain a bachelor’s degree, should follow the criteria associated with a high school diploma.
- Hours of Experience Needed •Minimum hours of project-related experience required to qualify for the exam Note that hours spent working on multiple projects at one time may all be counted provided those hours were spent directing/leading project related tasks.
- Time Frame for the Experience •The years of project-related experience, within the last number of years specified, required to qualify for the exam For example, four years of project-related experience within the last eight years meets the requirements for a bachelor’s degree applicant, assuming the other exam qualifications are met.
- Project Management Training Hours •The actual hours of project management training needed to qualify Successfully completing Vnnergy’s CAPM Exam Prep course, or other acceptable project management training, satisfies this requirement.
Welcome to Project Management certification training from Vnnergy LLC.
This course does not anymore qualify towards the 35 Contact Hours requirement, necessary to register for the new PMI® PMP® exam. You can now attend our live virtual classroom workshops to earn the 35 contact hours. Drop us a message to know about our next virtual classroom session.
Project Management certifications are a necessity today and this course aims to be a global gold standard for helping you become a project management professional. Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices and principles and prepare to pass the available project management certification exams on your first attempt with Vnnergy’s latest Project management course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge, and a new section on the role of the project manager.
Vnnergy provides corporate training in emerging technologies like IT, Project Management, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science, and more. With our classroom and online training solutions, we help companies and teams get the skills they need to succeed in the digital economy. Highly experienced (20 plus years) certified Instructors, and with additional life experiences in management training, the Vnnergy Master trainers are well placed to get you prepared, the right way.
Who this course is for:
- The Project Management certification is an essential professional requirement for senior project manager roles across all industries. The course is best suited for: · Project Managers Associate/Assistant Project Managers Team Leads/Team Managers Project Executives/Project Engineers Software Developers Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Vnnergy provides corporate training in emerging technologies like IT, Project Management, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Data Science, and more. With our classroom and online training solutions, we help companies and teams get the skills they need to succeed in the digital economy.
Choose from three convenient methods to train your team – Onsite training, Virtual classroom and e-learning. In any training, we believe case studies form an important component of your training. We power-pack the relevant one’s for you.
We truly believe in what we deliver. The Vnnergy team and our trainers are there to guide your team to success through our training programs
PMI® Premier ATP ID: 4893