PMI-PBA Exam Prep Professional in Business Analysis Practice
[january 2022 Updated]: Latest exam questions added.
Get Ready To Prepare Like You’ve Never Prepared Before!!!
Finally! Pass Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) – Associate Exam in just 3 days with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Preparing for your PMI-PBA Certified certification, assess your knowledge of topics on the exam with these practice test questions.
The purpose of this Practice Question Set is to help you pass the Certified of PMI-PBA Professional in Business Analysis – Associate exam. These practice questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the certification test. This practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual certification exam.
Prepare for your tests like a professional using our Certified PMI-PBA online practice tests that others have used to pass the exam in first attempt.
The PMI-PBA (Business analysis) has become a key project management skill. As BA opportunities expand, the Business Analytics (BA) certification can take your career in a new direction.
We’ve crafted this course to give you the knowledge and technique to pass the (PMI-PBA) certification exam in the first time. The practice tests include this topics:
· Domain 1: Needs Assessment (5 tasks) 18%
· Domain 2: Planning (6 tasks) 22%
· Domain 3: Analysis (8 tasks) 35%
· Domain 4: Traceability and Monitoring (5 tasks) 15%
· Domain 5: Evaluation (4 tasks) 10%
Best of luck!
· Total Examination Questions:200
· Passing Score: Above 75%
· Test Duration: 240 minutes
· Test Format: Multiple Choice – Multiple select
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- Anyone who are preparing for (PMI-PBA) Exam Certification.
Dynamic and result-oriented individual with focused in the placement of IT Software Managed high volume of clients including
Full Life Cycle of IT Recruitment including Human Resource Planning, End to end recruitment life cycle (E2E),Vendor Management,
Client Handling ,Internal Hiring, Team Handling, Training & Development, Employee Relationship, and Joining Formalities etc.
• Possess effective strategic thinking, negotiation, sourcing and problem solving skills.
• Improved handling and maintenance of operating systems
• Strong organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
Experienced with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry since 2010,Passionate about operating system Engineering
Technologies and Online business.