PMI - Agile Methodology & Agile Certified Practitioner(ACP)
- One should be aware of project management methodology and / or process management. This is also useful for budding data scientists, AI experts because a tinge of handling analytics projects using agile methodology is briefly explained.
Learn about the Agile Methodology focused on mainly on Scrum. Also one will understand at a high level a few of the other agile methodologies such as XP, Lean, Kanban, TDD, etc. One will also learn about writing user stories / requirements, estimating user stories, prioritizing user stories, arriving at timelines, monitoring using burn down charts & other information radiators.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers, Project Consultants, Project Engineers, Project Coordinators, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, AI Experts & anyone wanting to make a career into the world of Project Management.
- 02:58Introduction About Trainer
- 21:09PMI-ACP | Exam Eligibility and Pattern
- 10:52PMI-ACP | What is a Project ?
- 04:14PMI ACP | What percentage of Projects are failing in current world
- 06:23PMI ACP | History of Agile Methodology
- 06:21PMI ACP | Plethora of Agile Methodologies
- 07:32PMI ACP | Agile in Various Industries
- 04:11PMI ACP | Richness of Communication Channel
Established in 2013, 360DigiTMG is the training arm of Innodatatics Inc., USA, an IT services company that builds innovative solutions for core business problems. 360DigiTMG is a leading training institute that has been rated among the “20 Most Promising Data Analytics Solution Providers - 2018” by CIO Review. The institute is an accredited centre for Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL) schemes by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) under the Ministry of Human Resources, Malaysia.
360DigiTMG offers a range of courses in big data analytics, machine learning, data science, artificial intelligence, deep learning, internet of things, robotic process automation, Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), data visualisation (business intelligence), Tableau, digital marketing, risk management, quality management, agile methodology, project management and many more.
With headquarters in the United States and presence in India, Malaysia, East Asia, Australia, Middle East, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands, 360DigiTMG adds a holistic, global market perspective to its curriculum