PMI-ACP Certification: Value and Quality in Agile Projects
What you'll learn
- Understand Agile processes
- Manage Agile processes
- Value driven delivery
- Product quality
- Useful but not compulsory to study before - Course 1: Agile Project Management Essentials, Course 2 - Adopting an Agile Approach, Course 3 - The Scrum Development Process, Course 4 - Initiation and Requirements Gathering, Course 5 - Planning and Monitoring Iterations, Course 6 - Leading an Agile Team and Course 7 - Managing Stakeholder Engagement.
- Courses under development - Course 9: Key Agile Exam Concepts.
- This is course 8 of 8 from the Agile Project Management - The PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification Program.
Welcome to the eighth course and the last one of the PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Certification Program.
This course is focused on Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects and is structured around two main topics:
- Processes Supporting Value Driven Delivery, and
- Processes Supporting Product Quality.
After completing the first section of the course focused on Processes Supporting Value Driven Delivery you will be able to:
- distinguish between valid and invalid reasons for documentation on an agile project,
- determine whether a given document meets the criteria for agile documentation,
- label examples of contracts according to their types,
- explain why fixed-price contracts are not appropriate for agile projects,
- recognize agile practices for managing project risk,
- determine which risk management tool a team should use given its situation,
- determine the health of an agile project using Earned Value Management calculations,
- calculate the earned value for a given project, and
- calculate cost and schedule performance indicators for a given project.
After completing the first section of the course focused on Processes Supporting Product Quality, you will be able to:
- recognize agile practices that promote quality,
- recognize strategies for ensuring quality on an agile project, and
- recognize appropriate agile testing strategies.
Who is your instructor?
My name is Sorin, and I will be your instructor. I am a trainer and project manager with more than 10 years of experience. Before Udemy, I trained hundreds of people in a classroom environment – civil servants, managers, project workers, aid workers and many more. And I managed projects in the fields of justice, corrections, regional development and human resources development.
How will you benefit?
This course is intended for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in agile projects. It is aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute® and Certified ScrumMaster learning objectives.
Training videos, examples, exercices and quizzes will help you learn all about the Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects. And, if you take your time to go through all the learning materials this will entitle you to claim 5 PDU’s for the PMI certification exams and to maintain your PMI certification.
So, thank you for considering this course! Now, go ahead, and hit that "Take This Course" button. And, see you on the inside.
Who this course is for:
- Intended for project managers, program managers, or anyone who wants to efficiently participate in agile projects.
- Aligned with the Agile Certified Practitioner exam objectives developed by the Project Management Institute® and Certified ScrumMaster learning objectives
- Will entitle you to claim 5 PDU’s for the PMI certification exams and to maintain your PMI certification
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.