The Agile and Scrum Complete Blueprint
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn all about Agile Project Management
- Understand how SCRUM with real world examples!
- Confidently explain the differences between the Agile approach and a typical “Waterfall” project approach
- Know the basic pros and cons of each method
- Understand the basics of the Scrum approach
- Be able to recite the 3-4-5 rule of Scrum: 3 Roles, 4 Artifacts, and 5 Ceremonies
- Understand and Utilize Value Driver Delivery Concepts
- Engage stakeholder effectively and facilitate Agile meetings
- Boost team performance and lead teams adaptively
- Be the master of user stories, retrospectives, burn down charts, and timeboxing
- Resolve problems in an agile project using Test-driven development and Continuous integration
- Coach and mentor and agile team
- No requirements, this course is suitable for Agile new comers or intermediates
This is simply the BEST and MOST complete Agile Course Available on Udemy.
Why fly somewhere, stay in a hotel, take a week off from work, sit in a classroom and incur all the costs associated with such a trip…
When you can prepare for all kinds of Agile Exams from the comfort and convenience of your own personal surroundings.
Our Course is taught by BetterPM Assistant Instructor who has over 10 years of experience leading actual Agile projects at major corporations across the US.
BetterPM's streaming video, audio and printed material “hits the mark" on “exactly" what you'll need to pass your exam. We do this by leveraging our years of experience with thousands of students…
We know what the “most challenging areas" of the test are, so we highlight and emphasize those areas for you as you go through the training, making it the most time leveraged and efficient process possible.
Topics Covered in this Agile Course
A typical “Waterfall" Project Life-cycle
Manifesto for Agile Software Development
Agile – How is it Different?
Overview of an Agile project life-cycle
Benefits and limitations of an Agile process
Leveraging the benefits of multiple disciplines
Other Types of Agile
Current Trends and the Lean Startup
Please note: BetterPM used to participate as an official education provider but is no longer affiliated with any licensing organization. This course was previously approved for credits however now is A GREAT reference for those who wish to learn about agile, review concepts, use the practice questions and don't need official credits.
- Anyone looking to learn more about Agile Projects
- Anyone looking to take and pass any type of Agile Exam this will help with 200 sample questions