Public Health Engineering (Plumbing) Design
What you'll learn
- Fundamentals of Plumbing System
- Design of Sanitary Drainage System
- Design of Domestic Water Supply and Distribution System
- Fixtures, Faucets and Fixture fittings
- Any one who is an Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineer or Diploma Holder should do this course, which will create an opportunity of employment or Promotion
- Any Architect who want to excel in Plumbing design to Counter HVAC Consultants
The Course enables the entry level and working engineers to understand the basics, different systems used in Plumbing systems for Domestic and commercial purposes.
To achieve the optimal design, one should need good analytical skills and up-to-date technical knowledge of various system designs. This training is useful to design Plumbing Systems. This training is an opportunity to apply the academics and develop an understanding of how to develop solution-driven concepts and translate them into a complete set of plans and prototypes.
Plumbing Required in Commercial Buildings, Airports, shopping malls, Petrochemical complex, refineries, pharmaceutical industry, Aerospace industry, Hospitals etc...
As water resources are depleting day to day, there is an immediate attention for economical water consumption & recycling, making Public Health Engineering a significant element. Plumbing industry has been around in one form or other from 8000 years spreading its wings from unclogging household drains to installing high pressure industrial steam pipes. Recent trends in construction & plumbing sectors, results in tremendous increase in volatility over the past few years consequently generating a huge work platform. Learn Plumbing Designing from wherever you are, whenever you want and however you want with this course and let your dream job come true. Thank you and hope you enjoy this course!
Who this course is for:
- Diploma Holders and Engineers in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Architecture
- Very useful for Plumbing Project / Site Engineers, Plumbing Draftsmen, Plumbing Maintenance Engineers, Plumbing Sales Engineers, etc.,
- Very useful for HVAC Project / Site Engineers, HVAC Draftsmen, HVAC Maintenance Engineers, HVAC Sales Engineers, etc.,
- Very useful for Electrical Project / Site Engineers, Electrical Draftsmen, Electrical Maintenance Engineers, Electrical Sales Engineers, etc.,
- Architect who are dealing with Plumbing Consultants at Concept and Design stages.
Dhanush MEP Centre has successfully trained and provided placement support for more than 25,000 Engineers and Technicians
The organization is Approved Training Partner of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and recognized as India International Skill Centre (IISC)
Education: MTech (HVAC)
Work Experience as Engineer with different roles - 9 years and as an entrepreneur in Skill Development - 18 years.
Personally Trained around 4500 Engineers in the past 18 years and taken up Corporate Trainings
Member of Professional Societies - ISHRAE, ASHRAE, ISLE, IPA, FSAI and IGBC
President, ASHRAE Deccan Chapter - (2018-19)
Student Chair. ISHRAE Deccan Chapter (2009 - 2014)
Zonal Student Chair, ISHRAE (2012-13)