Pleasure Voice Sound Therapy
- 37 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Reclaim, open, and heal your voice.
- Learn a simple and effective healing practice for your voice.
- ALIGN your energetic body so that you can receive goodness from your life.
- Learn a fun practice for healing self-worthiness and opening to pleasure in your life.
- Access pleasure through your body and life by using primal sounds and yogic movements.
- You can apply the sounds in this practice to your love life, while cuddling or otherwise, to deepen intimacy and pleasure in your relationship.
- It is a good idea to first take Destiny Love's "Embody Your Voice" course, but it is not required.
- Please block out a time and space that you feel safe and comfortable making sounds for the practice session.
The Pleasure Voice practice is a sound healing and gentle movement practice for opening and healing your voice, establishing fluidity and breath in your body, and reclaiming pleasure and joy in your life. It is a simple twenty-minute practice, intended to be incorporated into your daily or weekly routine. This course also contains bonus materials to support your process.
Join Destiny Love, voice healer and founder of My Embodied Voice, for her fourth Udemy course offering. Her teaching style is down-to-earth; her students have said that it feels like "she's right there with you". She is a skilled teacher, having taught this work for over ten years to thousands of people.
- Those who are ready for a sense of inner freedom.
- Those who want to reclaim pleasure in your life.
- Those who want to free your voice.
- Those who are ready to heal a sense of "un-worthiness".
- Those who want a short daily practice to stay connected to who you truly are.
Before beginning, set aside twenty minutes in which you will likely not be disturbed, preferably in a space where you can makes sounds and small movements.
This is the twelve minute Pleasure Voice practice. I recommend watching and doing this practice at least ten times, or until you begin to feel "comfortable" making the sounds and movements. Once you feel fluid and comfortable, try this practice on your own, with your own variations-- what organic pleasure sounds want to emerge from your body? What movements feel wonderful? Play and explore.
Again, be somewhere where you feel permission (not necessarily "comfortable") to make sounds. This could be in your car or the shower! This practice is a mini-attuning practice, for when you feel disconnected from yourself.