PLC Programming From Scratch To Advance
What you'll learn
- After completing this course, you will be able to make your own logic and create a PLC program from scratch.
- The primary objective of this course is to give an understanding of PLC programming and standard HMI (Human-Machine Interface).
- Students will able to make variety of ladder logic according to different environments.
- Siemens S7-PLC (S7-300 & S7-400) programming from scratch.
- Students will learn the difference between digital and analog signals and how to bring them into a PLC, process them, and send them back out.
- Students will be introduced to HMI development and given a general understanding of how an HMI program works.
- Only to be passionate and willing to learn PLC.
This course is designed to equip the novice with no prior PLC programming experience with the basic tools necessary to create a complete PLC program using ladder logic common to most current platforms.
In this course we will be solving different problems by making ladder logic's which will help students to make there own logic's according to required functionality.
In this course we will be working on multiple software's :
1. Automation Studio
2. Factory I/O
3. WinSPS S7 (Siemens S7-PLC (S7-300 & S7-400) programming from scratch)
Automation Studio is one of the best simulators on which we will be creating different ladder logic's and simulating them.
Factory I/O is a 3D factory simulation for learning automation technologies. On this software we will be creating different factory environments and then making ladder logic's to simulate those environments. We will be also working on Control I/O which is the built in tool to automate different environments.
WinSPS-S7 is a complete programming software for S7-PLC. On this software we will be making ladder logic's and then connect it with Factory I/O to simulate different environments.
This course will make you from zero to hero in PLC programming. No prior software or hardware skills required.
Who this course is for:
- Fresh Engineers
- PLC Programmer
I am an Electrical Engineer by Profession and passionate educator. I have deep interest in automation, designing & drafting and robotics. I love to implement innovative 3D-Learning methods to make education easy & interesting.
I love to meet professors, teachers, educators, instructors to discuss & share Innovative tools of learning technology.
I've also had the pleasure of designing most of the same systems I used to program. My competencies in this area include full design, 3D modeling and drafting of assembly and fabrication drawings in Auto-CAD.
Apart from my professional life I like to play mobile games and I often play outdoor games like Cricket and Soccer.