Web Automation and Testing using Playwright
What you'll learn
- Understanding core concepts of Playwright
- Playwright API to interact with chromium, firefox and webkit browser engines
- Exploring libraries and browser extensions related to Playwright
- Test Frameworks for JS, TS and Java: Playwright Test, Jest-Playwright and JUnit
- Enhancing test framework using Page object model, Cucumber and more
- Running Playwright Tests in CI/CD Pipelines
- None - everything you need is included in the course
Microsoft's Playwright is built to enable cross-browser web automation that is ever-green, capable, reliable and fast. It is developed by the same team that developed Puppeteer and hence it is leveled up Puppeteer.
Be an early adopter and stay ahead in the game.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who need to perform web automation or web scraping
- Software Testers who want to learn one of the most popular upcoming testing tool
I am a seasoned test engineer with multiple years of experience in testing. I possess extensive experience in load testing as well as functional automation testing. I have worked on a plethora of tools including but not limited to Playwright, Cypress, Selenium, Appium, IBM RFT, IBM RPT, Jmeter, Gatling.
I love to work on challenging projects and innovatively solve technical issues.