Playwright JS Automation Testing from Scratch with Framework
What you'll learn
- Understand the Web Automation with Playwright on Live Applications
- Comprehensive knowledge on all Playwright Methods and their usage with examples
- Learn How to make API calls with in UI Automation tests to perform smart automation
- Understand how to Intercept Network/API requests & responses with Playwright
- Get Familiar with Playwright Inspector tool, Trace Viewer & Code Gen (Record Playback) tools
- Develop End to end Framework with Playwright utilizing all the features available in the tool
- Learn Visual testing with Playwright to compare the Images
PLAYWRIGHT - The Most trending Automation tool which is an tough competitor to Selenium & Cypress
**********10 reasons why Playwright can be future of UI Automation******************
Playwright enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps with its Auto-wait capability
· Works on major Browser which uses Chromium Engine, (Chrome & Edge) Firefox, Safari (Web kit) & Opera
· Works on any OS – Windows, MAC, Linux & Supports Native mobile emulation of Google Chrome for Android and Mobile IOS in Safari
· Playwright have excellent inbuilt features called Traces which can take automatic Screenshots, test video recording, Flaky test retry & Logging mechanism
· Playwright provides inspector tool which help us to monitor and debug every step of execution, see click points and verify page locators on fly
· Playwright has inbuilt API Testing libraries to fire the Network calls on fly within Web Application. (Test Edge Case scenarios with the mix of web & API testing)
· Playwright provides browser context feature which help to save and transfer the browser state to any other new browser.
· Playwright provides codegen tool which Generate test code by recording your actions. Save them into any language.
With all the above top features it has, Playwright is now tough competitor for Selenium & Cypress automation tools.
Breakdown of Playwright topics in this course
Playwright Web/UI Automation (covers all core concepts) – 50%
Mix of Web & API Tests including Network mocking. – 25%
Playwright Advanced Framework features. – 25%
Who this course is for:
- Automation testers
Nothing is Impossible. It all depends on how we are Trained on it.
Teaching is my Passion. And it’s my Profession. The only Business I know is Spreading the Knowledge.
"Every QA Professional have a wish of learning trending Automation courses but somehow 90% of them are giving up their thoughts
It’s not due to the lack of courses available in the Market, but it’s about finding the right Mentor who can guide, teach and understand student's pulse with their background education"
So, to full fill all these Gaps, I have established "Rahul Shetty Academy” few years ago to help all my QA Colleagues for smooth Transition to QA Automation Career. As of 2021, I have successfully taught more than 500k+ Students world wide from various platforms with overwhelming response from every country.
As of today, Rahul Shetty Emerged as #1 Popular Instructor in the Udemy with the student count of 500K+ Students.
And I am expanding my mission of helping others with many other QA Services like Mentorship for Career Guidance, QA Consulting etc from my official WebSite "RahulShettyAcademy"
Below are the courses I teach in RahulShettyAcademy &Udemy platform and this list keep expands every other month.
For Web Automation Testing :
1.Selenium Tutorial - In Java and Python
3. Protractor Automation - Java Script
4. WebDriverIO /Node.js - Java Script
5.Selenium- Frameworks ( Java - TestNG & Cucumber)
6. Selenium- Frameworks ( Python - PyTest & Robot)
7. Selenium- Frameworks ( Java Script - Node.js)
Mobile Automation Testing
8. Appium Mobile Testing Tutorial
For API Automation Testing :
9. SoapUI API Automation with Groovy
10. Rest API Automation with Java ( Rest Assured)
11. Back end /API Testing with Python
For Performance Testing:
13. Jmeter Tutorial
For complete QA Process:
14. Software Testing comprehensive Tutorial
For Security and Data Base Testing :
15. Web Security Testing tutorial
16. SQL-Data Base Testing Tutorial
For Devops/Test Architect -
17. Azure Devops fundamentals with CI/CD
18. Devops fundamentals with AWS &Jenkins & Ansible
19. Java Design Patterns for Automation Framework Design
White Box Testing
20.Spring Boot Unit Testing (Mockito &MVC)
21. Angular Unit Testing
For Core Java-
22. Complete Java for Automation Tutorial