Playing Piano: Scales and Arpeggios Vol.I : Major keys
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to play all the major scales and improve your playing.
- Get your fingers stronger each time you play arpeggios.
- You will play in any tune without struggling with the fingering.
- Having a piano or a keyboard is necessary.
- A minimum musical knowledge is recommended.
- You must need a good internet conecction and a computer or mobile device.
Are you a piano student?
Are you capable of play all the major scales and major arpeggios?
If you have been struggling with the correct fingering and you are only capable to play the "easy ones" then, you need this course!!
This course is dedicated to every piano student that wants to improve his playing by haveing a better technique. Being able to play major scales and major arpeggios is a must, and is part of having a good technique. Unfortunately students usually struggle beacause they are not capable to play all the keys.
This course is focused on your playing and the main goal is that you will be able to play them all, no excuses!! In this course you will learn what it takes to do it.
The instructor suggests a very easy to follow plan, which will make you play them al in one month.
This course has:
100% practical video tutorials of each scales and each arpeggio.
Each video has the image of the notes so yu can follo the fingering.
A discussion forum where you can post your questions and the instructor will help you on your playing.
This course has all the major keys and arpeggios as well.
C G D A E B
F Bb Eb Ab Db Gb
Join this course and play all major and arpeggios following the correct fingering and keeping a good technique.
Enroll in this course today and enhance your scales once for all. There are more than 2600 students already enrolled in this course!
- If you are a piano student that keeps struggling with playing scales and arpeggios, this course is for you.
- This course is not for advanced piano students.
- If you are planning to start playing piano this course will help you to start with a good technique.