Playing Harmonium for Devotional Chanting
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Play and sing several different devotional chants, for kirtans or personal practice.
- Be able to learn more chants using the skills and resources provided.
- Harmonium (though you can follow along with a piano, keyboard, or even an app if necessary)
Devotional chanting is a profound and joyful way to support your spiritual growth, and the harmonium is an ideal instrument to use to accompany oneself or to play with others. Learn to play and sing spiritual, non-denominational chants in the tradition of Paramhansa Yogananda. Includes everything you need to play 7 chants—including both melody and chords—as well as discussion of the spiritual use of music.
- Anyone interested in music and singing as a spiritual practice.
- Absolute beginners to harmonium playing, though intermediate players may also find useful tips.